Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
It can be, but not sure if it's possible on the phone memory. The data would have been overwritten a number of times, besides the fact there is no easy way to access the phone memory.
I'm not sure if you did, but try Recuva. It has saved me numerous times before, and it is worth a try.

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It can be, but not sure if it's possible on the phone memory. The data would have been overwritten a number of times, besides the fact there is no easy way to access the phone memory.
I'm not sure if you did, but try Recuva. It has saved me numerous times before, and it is worth a try.

Recuva is not a very good software as it only recovers a file before you restart your pc after deleting any file. I was trying to hide some personal files by deleting it temporarily and later tried recovering it by using recuva. Unfortunately it didn't helped me at all.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was 99% sure that data cannot be undeleted from phone memory, posted it here because of the 1% doubt only. Recuva would be able to help for the SD CARD but not phone memory. I am not even very sure if we can recover from the phone memory. Any ideas, kindly post here because my friend is too upset because she had some important images in it.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
The best bet is to connect your phone to the computer and give it a try using the recovery software. The more you delay, greater the chances of failure.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
The problem is, if you're installing some software on the phone itself, which claims to recover lost content, you're basically overwriting the data, so it becomes harder to retrieve. I'm afraid, the data might be permanently lost in that case.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The problem is, if you're installing some software on the phone itself, which claims to recover lost content, you're basically overwriting the data, so it becomes harder to retrieve. I'm afraid, the data might be permanently lost in that case.

Nope. I did not install any software in the phone. Phone is connected to the desktop by using the USB Cable and the recovery software was run from the PC.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

grkrama

National Board President
Will ask her to try the first one because rooting is needed for the second one and that wont work out well. Thanks anyway.
rooting is needed for first one too, for internal memory recovery rooting is necessary, that software maker has said so in the comment section of that page.

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
My DVD Ram Drive is not recognizing a DVD easily but CDs at once.Out Of 10 attempts it accept 2 times.when i tried to burn the dvd in nero it says "burn process fails".

Is there any solution?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't get vibration feedback in fifa 14. Is it natural? I tried both logitech and xbox controller.
There exists vibration feedback which can be felt but very rarely, for instance when you hit the crossbar/during penalty shootouts. I use a Xbox 360 controller, if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread