Forum Changes - 26th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I ran Cricket Opinion I used to just introduce features directly onto the live forum with no testing whatsoever. You are putting these changes through rigorous testing to iron out bugs and issues before you put it out there. And who's forum has lasted longer? Hey?

Oh.

this is link of cricket 07 forum not testing forum.

Oh sorry only those approved by Matt when clicking on that link get access to testing forum. If you get c07 forum you didn't get through this round of submissions

There's always next time

Considering the web address of the testing forum - I could probably never link to it and leave it as an IQ testing barrier.

I was able to find this, possibly an abandoned idea from many moons ago. Spooky.

attachment.php

Attachments

• planetcrickettest.jpg
    planetcrickettest.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 99
this is link of cricket 07 forum not testing forum.

I think you're getting a DNS error, maybe? What you want to do is click "new thread" and see if you can create a new thread there, continue to do so at least between 10 - 20 times and see if those new threads appear. If they do, you're in the testing forum. It LOOKS like the C07 forum, but it's not until you do those steps.

I think you're getting a DNS error, maybe? What you want to do is click "new thread" and see if you can create a new thread there, continue to do so at least between 10 - 20 times and see if those new threads appear. If they do, you're in the testing forum. It LOOKS like the C07 forum, but it's not until you do those steps.

I see Matt's given you access then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread