PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Venk, why is your team logo the PC one, and you may want to practice your batting a bit more ;).

Kushari is a spin king, only way to practice against a spin king is to play a spin king. :spy

kushari

International Coach
The Result of the Match between Cardiff Chargers (spiderman493) vs Manchester Mavericks (kushari) Round 1 Match

Manchester Mavericks 424/6 (In 20 Overs) beat Cardiff Chargers 6/15 (3.4 Overs) by 409 Runs (Won by Forfeit)

4HI57FL.png

yhTMawm.png

vEpAxqp.png

kushari

International Coach

Wow.....

Buddy can I play with Durham Dynamos for my Round-2 match? We both have finished our Round-1 Match? Or we need to wait till everyone finished their Round-1 matches?

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Buddy can I play with Durham Dynamos for my Round-2 match? We both have finished our Round-1 Match? Or we need to wait till everyone finished their Round-1 matches?

I'd appreciate if you waited so you don't get too far ahead but if you want to play and post the scorecard up next Monday when we start that round then feel free to mate, I'll never know the difference :).

kushari

International Coach
I'd appreciate if you waited so you don't get too far ahead but if you want to play and post the scorecard up next Monday when we start that round then feel free to mate, I'll never know the difference :).

Its OK, I will wait till Next Monday to play with Durham Dynamos...I have already played my Round-3 Match, dont want to Rush things anymore..

JasXI

Club Captain
What's sad to see is that people are quitting matches, common guys just go ahead and complete the match even if you are losing.

Completely agree.

And anyways, the way these matches are its only a matter of few minutes for them to finish.;):p

Users who are viewing this thread