Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Vote count:

Abhas (3) - thedon, Hedger, Sulaiman
thedon (1) - Abhas

With 8 alive, it takes 5 for a lynch.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Sulaiman, I am an individual, not sided with the mafia. Not sure where you got that from.

thedon's aggression against anyone who even attempts to believe me makes it certain for me he's mafia, and by the looks of it, Hedger's his partner.
Most likely, the third mafia is going to be IceAgeComing or Yashdude.
I have a town read on Sulaiman, Loco and Musk.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As soon as the day started , thedon shown his frustration of No kill then his aggression towards lynching Abhas is assuring that he is a Mafia IMO.
So , I won't be wasting time on this .

Lynch : thedon

Vote count:

thedon (2) - Abhas , themusketeer

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Guys, I will give you about 24 hours at max for the day to end. I want to finish this before I travel again which is about 2 weeks from now. Let's hurry up a bit.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
As soon as the day started , thedon shown his frustration of No kill then his aggression towards lynching Abhas is assuring that he is a Mafia IMO.
So , I won't be wasting time on this .

Lynch : thedon

Vote count:

thedon (2) - Abhas , themusketeer

Of course I'm frustrated that there was no kill on a Mafia member who was one lynch off the hammer. We wasted a day and luckily there was no kill so we are in a similar position to yesterday. You make absolutely no sense whatsoever but whatever I can't be helped by an incompetent town.

@User2010: Can you co-mod with someone else maybe? @Simon?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I can but atm I will keep it to myself. Hopefully things will speed up. In case they don't, I will hand it over to someone.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As an individual, I can side with the mafia or the town.

Sulaiman, I am an individual, not sided with the mafia. Not sure where you got that from.

That's what I meant; You saying that Becky who was T.J's sister can side with the mafia? It just is not possible no matter what - Doesn't matter if this game's remotely related to the movie as even a little relevance (to the movie) wouldn't favor that.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Sulaiman speaks the truth. Musk stop voting thedon, Abhas' results are made up and although thedon could still be mafia, the chances are not worth the risk of letting an obvious mafia live another day. The longer you let Abhas live, the more chance that he's going to have to screw with us, a chance that he does the kill making watcher finding the mafia kill useless.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
This is what has frustrated me the most in this game. The results that Abhas posted, whether fabricated or not, triggered something in my head. I thought I was, and still do to a certain extent, on the verge of putting two and two together. But I haven't seen the town eager to entertain such a possibility at all so far. So I don't how else we are going to unearth who the Mafia are.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
This is what has frustrated me the most in this game. The results that Abhas posted, whether fabricated or not, triggered something in my head. I thought I was, and still do to a certain extent, on the verge of putting two and two together. But I haven't seen the town eager to entertain such a possibility at all so far. So I don't how else we are going to unearth who the Mafia are.
Exactly, rather than discussing the possibilities, people are hell bent to get me lynched. I wonder how people don't regard that as scummy.

Musk stop voting thedon, Abhas' results are made up
And how would you know that, unless you're hiding something yourself?

That's what I meant; You saying that Becky who was T.J's sister can side with the mafia? It just is not possible no matter what - Doesn't matter if this game's remotely related to the movie as even a little relevance (to the movie) wouldn't favor that.
I'm not suggesting she can, I'm just explaining how an individual works. Heck, how can anyone side with the mafia without the fear of them getting knocked off at night. I have no idea about Recess or the characters, but that's what the role and character I've got.

I have a massive FOS on Hedger, and my lynch on thedon stays.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Musk, due to the nature of the game, we most likely find ourselves in a 5 v 3 situation here so yet again we will need you to hammer with 5 to lynch.

Don't get swayed by El Loco and Abhas, who are clearly working together. Once you really think it through, everything Abhas/Varun said makes no sense at all. The sudden sways in role to portray a story say it all, as well as the weak character claim and Varun's weak play the day before. Regardless, what use is a third party to us, the town?

Expect IceAge to just come by and immediately lynch me as well. You will be the difference Musk.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lynch: Abhas

Abhas' claim sounds alright but then why did Varun claim as a vanilla townie? He clearly shouldn't have survived Day 3, T.J's sis having any kind of PR role sounds baseless too. Third party roles aren't of much help to town either but I feel the claim is all made up and Abhas is a clear mafia. TBH, anyone not lynching him/hammering it would be his partner too. Don may or may not be a mafia but right now I'm more inclined to lynch Abhas, the main reason being Varun's play and his claim. I also don't know where @IceAgeComing is? He's probably the second mafia member if Abhas is a mafia.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
He's online right now would like him to share his thoughts here.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i'm currently on the subway so can't right now - i'm kinda busy until the evening

Users who are viewing this thread