The PC High School Mafia - Town (Rudolph, ContUmp & asprin) win!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hey, don't give away all the stuff now! :p You played really well despite that tbh.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
To be fair, the self lynching thing isn't listed anywhere obvious as against the rules. It's something I totally would have done in his position (hence why prodding him towards it).

I had Rudolph pegged as town earlier than the incident, reading his posts as suspicion was on him he went through Kubler-Ross/5stages quite nicely which indicated truthfulness.

Despite the fact my instincts were right about a few people, I was a sucky Roleblocker!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
To be fair, the self lynching thing isn't listed anywhere obvious as against the rules. It's something I totally would have done in his position (hence why prodding him towards it).

I am all for mafia wiki rules as guidelines but they are not something which we have to go by each time. In PC I have seen/played/modded games which were mods own imaginations and had rules according to it. Self lynching would work if I allowed it to go through as it was the hammer. Rudolph wouldn't have benifitted from it and town would have lost a crucial role. It was poor play that time.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game is over and I can post now right ?

Well. I was reading all the posts, rudolph did amazing job with analyzing. He was spot on. Congrats townies.

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Thanks @Gaurav for an entertaining game
And congrats to the winners
Well played Rudolph at the end

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I would like to ask @RUDOLPH for his act on wrong investigation. Completely disappointed :(. Your spider sense makes no sense. The way I played this game was completely on my reasoning basis. All my lyching targets were absolutely right while most of them were first predicted by me.

Apologise if I'm rude with my above message. Completely disappointed as the way I started and ended was disappointing. Hope EVERYONE will trust my personal reasons in the future.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Hope EVERYONE will trust my personal reasons in the future.

Trust no one, this is the mafia :D

I do feel bad for you though. Never really gave you a chance to defend yourself much.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Sodium - anti school team aligned ( Looks there is a twist in this tale, Moderator will elaborate later upon the completion of this game)
I would like to ask @RUDOLPH for his act on wrong investigation. Completely disappointed :(. Your spider sense makes no sense. The way I played this game was completely on my reasoning basis. All my lyching targets were absolutely right while most of them were first predicted by me.

Apologise if I'm rude with my above message. Completely disappointed as the way I started and ended was disappointing. Hope EVERYONE will trust my personal reasons in the future.
Nothing personal. Check your inbox.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Haha guys, relax. I just couldn't post the setup and stuff today because of work load. Hopefully tomorrow I will post it and that will clear all the things. Yep, I already told you. Trust no one in mafia!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Night 4

It was his turn to go now! He shot from a distance and went back to sleep quietly. When they got up, they found a dead body of Jack Ryder.

It is now Day 5. With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a majority.
Totally late but needed to post this
[DOUBLEPOST=1491335833][/DOUBLEPOST]A good game we had. Thank You @Gaurav . I should have survived this.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Guys below is the setup and all the night actions, please have a look. I am a bit short on time to comment on each player's game but I will definitely do it too within a day or two. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Setup - 3 mafia (1 killer & 1 RB) (1 unknown - goon), 1 survivor, 5 vanilla townies/pseudo vanillas, 1 UB, 1 vig (1-shot), 1 cop, 1 doc, 1 RB.

The Deadman

You are the ex-principal, anti school team aligned.
The management kicked you out earlier in the year and now you are back to take your revenge! Your aim is to destroy the PC High School. You have a partner in AliB who is a drug dealer. Each night you can PM me the name of one person you wish to kill. If successful, that person will be dead. In other words, you are the mafia godfather. Also, there's someone else out there who wishes to help you in your mission...

You win when all the threats to the mafia are eliminated and you are alive at the end.

QT Link: The PC High School Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting

AliB
You are a drug dealer, anti school team aligned.
You are always out of the class and never miss a single party! You love the addiction that is drugs. You want to spread as much of it as you can. Each night you can PM me the name of one person you want to hangout with. As that person will be under the influence of drugs, he/she won't be able to carry out night actions, if any. In other words, you are the mafia roleblocker. You have a partner in The Deadman who is the ex-principal.

You win when all the threats to the mafia are eliminated and you are alive at the end.

QT Link: The PC High School Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting

(Mod note: Will inherit killing ability if GF dies and will only be able to use any one of it)

Akshay
You are the traitor, anti school team aligned.
You never liked this school. You always wanted it to be shut. Now you know there's a chance. Hence you are sided with the bad guys. However, you do not know who are your team mates and how many of them are there. You can only hope they find you somehow.

(Mod note: Will be known to the mafia if anyone of them targets him)

(Hidden: Till he isn't recruited, he shows as school team aligned if investigated)

Yash
You are an artist, self aligned.
You just enjoy your art. You don't care about other things. You know your art is so good that you don't need anything else. Hence, your only goal is to survive till the end. In other words, you are the survivor.
You can win with any team, you just got to be alive at the end.

(Mod note: Shows as school team aligned if investigated)

Naman Thakur
You are the topper, school team aligned.
You always top in the exams! But your high grades don't give you any special skill. You only have your precious vote and should use it very wisely. In other words, you are a vanilla townie.

You win when all the threats to the town are eliminated and you are alive at the end.

zwarrior
You are the party freak, school team aligned.
You don't bother about grades. All you ever want is a party! You are party animal. But that is pretty much it. You only have your precious vote and should use it very wisely. In other words, you are a vanilla townie.

You win when all the threats to the town are eliminated and you are alive at the end.

(Hidden: If mafia RB attacks him at night, the following day his vote won't count.)

Perfect Square
You are the joker, school team aligned.
You are the humor king! Everyone loves you because of that. However, you have no other ability. You only have your precious vote and should use it very wisely. In other words, you are a vanilla townie.

(Hidden: He is a loved townie. Requires one extra vote to be lynched.)

asprin
You are the nerd, school team aligned.
You don't like to talk to anyone much. The other people too don't like you much. You always try to avoid everyone and be alone, all by yourself. Because of this, you have a post restriction during the day. Each day you can only post a maximum of 5 posts. You cannot disclose this in the game thread at all at any time. If you exceed the number or disclose this, you will be modkilled! You have no other ability. You only have your precious vote and should use it very wisely. In other words, you are a vanilla townie.

Sodium
You are a foreign exchange student, school team aligned.
You are new to the school and barely know anybody. The other students have no interest in you. Infact they hate you! They think you are not one of their kind. Shame. You have no ability. You only have your precious vote and should use it very wisely. In other words, you are a vanilla townie.

(Hidden: He is a miller. Shows up as anti school when investigated)

The Punisher
You are the fixer, school team aligned.
You are the all rounder as you fix the things in the school. You are the go to man for the management and students alike. However given the current situation of the school, you can do nothing. You are helpless! You only have your precious vote and should use it very wisely. In other words, you are a vanilla townie.

(Hidden: He is a universal backup. Inherits role of any of the cop/doc/RB whichever dies first and if he is alive)

CerealKiller

You are the leader, school team aligned.
You are head of the students. You have a strong personality. It means you also have a 1 shot killing ability during the night. You can PM me the name of the person you want to kill on whichever night you want to make the kill. If successful, that person will be dead. However, you can only kill once during an entire game. So use it very wisely! In other words, you are a 1-shot vigilante.

Simon
You are the detective, school team aligned.
You are always inspired by the detective movies, books, etc. You have seen/read them all. Your grades are not too great but your investigation skills are spot on! Each night you can PM me the name of the person you want to investigate. By that you will know whether he/she is school team aligned or anti school team aligned. In other words, you are the cop.

Jack Ryder
You are an athlete, school team aligned.
You are the tough guy. You actively participate in all the sports. You know how to deal with the injuries too. You are so experienced that you do not need any medical consultant. You yourself know everything. Your huge build can scare anyone away. Each night you can PM me the name of the person you want to protect. In other words, you are the doctor.

ContrarianUmp
You are a model, school team aligned.
You are a super duper hot girl! Everyone wants to spend time with you. They can forget everything just to be with you. You are the miss popular. Your charm can mesmerize anyone. Each night you can PM me the name of the person you want to be with. As that person will be enjoying your company for the night, he/she won't be able to perform night actions, if any. In other words, you are the town roleblocker.

All game events
Day 1 - No Lynch.
Night 1 - Expected roles:
The Deadman - Mafia GF - Kill zwarrior. Success.
AliB - Mafia RB - Rudolph. Success.
CK - 1 shot Vig - No Kill
Simon - Cop - CerealKiller. school team aligned.
Jack Ryder - Doc - ContUmp. Success.
ContUmp - Town RB - zwarrior. Success.
zwarrior Dead!
------------------------------
Day 2 - Simon modkilled mid day 2. Rudolph being a UB now becomes the cop!
The Deadman lynched. Naman Thakur modkilled.
Night 2 - Expected roles:
AliB (GF) - Kill Perfect Square. Success.
CK - 1 shot Vig - Kill Ali. Failed as he was blocked by ContUmp. Loses his 1 shot kill ability.
Rudolph - Jack Ryder. school team aligned.
Jack Ryder - Doc - ContUmp. Success.
ContUmp - Town RB - CerealKiller. Success.
Perfect Square Dead!
---------------------------
Day 3 - AliB lynched.
Night 3 - Expected Roles:
Akshay (GF) - Kill ContUmp. Failed as Jack protected Ump.
Rudolph - Yash. school team aligned.
Jack Ryder - ContUmp. Success.
ContUmp - Yash. No effect.
No Kill!
--------------------
Day 4 - Yash lynched.
Night 4 - Expected Roles:
Akshay (GF) - Jack. Success.
Rudolph - Sodium. anti school team aligned.
Jack Ryder - Rudolph. Blocked and killed.
ContUmp - Jack. No effect.
Jack Ryder killed!
------------------------------
Day 5 - Sodium lynched.
Night 5 - Expected Roles:
Akshay (GF) - CerealKiller. Success.
Rudolph - asprin. school team aligned.
ContUmp - CK. No effect.
CK killed!
---------------------------------
Day 6 - Akshay lynched.
Rudolph, ContUmp & asprin win as town!

asprin did not make more than 5 posts on any day.
-----------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread