The PC High School Mafia - Town (Rudolph, ContUmp & asprin) win!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Night 5

Now the things got interesting with only 5 alive. His time was up. He was shot in the head and fell on the floor dead! When everyone woke up, they saw a dead body of CerealKiller.
He was the leader, school team aligned.

It is now Day 6. With 4 alive, it takes 3 for a majority.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Before I get mass voted out like Sodium, let me gather my thoughts. Will post my defense shortly.

EDIT:

So, I really don't know what to say. I can't say I've proof to prove my innocence. But if you look at my voting patterns, I haven't really voted someone out randomly. If I voted against someone, I think I always gave a reason for it.

Also of note is the fact that I wasn't in favor of voting out Sodium inspite of Rudolph being very convinced about it. That should be my saving grace.
With due respect to your "tingling senses" (love the spidey pics btw), I'm not yet convinced about Sodium. Let's see what CerealKiller has to say.

My suspicion is towards two people. If the next vote is against me then I think I won't stand a chance and would be the next one to die. But if isn't then I think we might just win it.

I've refrained from using a single FoS till date but I think I won't get another chance here. So without much further ado and as surprising as it may seem, my FoS is towards Rudolph (60%) and Akshay(40%). It's gotta be one of those two.

PS: I might get in trouble for pointing this out, but Akshay seemed very aggressive when ContrarainUmp voted him as evident in post [HASHTAG]#352[/HASHTAG]

Addendum:
I also realized another thing just now. If I were a mafia/self-aligned player, I would definitely have killed someone upon whom there was some sort of a suspicion, aka Akshay. By killing an innocent (no one had any suspicion on CerealKiller), it would have been common sense to go after the next person in queue (which was me) - which further fuels my suspicion towards Akshay because he had no other choice other than to target someone else or Rudolph who might have committed a rookie mistake.

So whoever killed CerealKiller - that really wasn't a smart move.

Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Interesting developments here.

Let's open up this can of worms and see what develops.

Role claiming :right: Rudolph (After Simon was modkilled) :right: Back-up detective (School team aligned)

My investigations thus far:
  1. Jack Ryder - school team aligned
  2. Yash - school team aligned (That's why I didn't want to lynch him)
  3. Sodium - anti school team aligned ( Looks there is a twist in this tale, Moderator will elaborate later upon the completion of this game)
  4. asprin - Last night - school team aligned
The only two that's left that is to investigate are Contrarian Ump and Akshay.

@asprin , should you believe ^ let's lynch out @Akshay. If he is school team aligned , then we will be two against ContraUmp :right: Resulting in the school team to win.

Lynch: Akshay @Akshay.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Interesting, very interesting.

Why do I fee that I'm right on the money here. I've accused you with a majority percentage and yet you want to partner up with me? That is strange.

But since my suspicion remains with you two, I'll wait till Akshay makes a post or @ContrarianUmp changes his lynch. Until then, I will hold onto my precious vote.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
The idea of a role change was interesting. I could see Gaurav finding it a suitable time to do it given events and the role necessary to the balance of the game.

I'm kinda at a loss. @asprin given it preserves both of us, I'm happy to play along and lynch Akshay. If that doesn't end the game we can figure out where alliances lie then. I'd ask that you don't automatically gang up on me with Rudolph just cause he says so though :)

If your in I'm in.

Unlynch asprin
Lynch Akshay

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The idea of a role change was interesting. I could see Gaurav finding it a suitable time to do it given events and the role necessary to the balance of the game.

Nothing was changed mid game. Whatever has happened so far, it was all right there from the very beginning. Since the time I wrote the roles.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Day 6
With only 4 remaining, they had to be on the money! And they were. Asprin managed to get hold off Akshay who ran for his life and bludgeoned him to death!
He was the traitor, anti school team aligned.

They had done it! All the 3 remaining looked at each other and were happy to know they all wanted the school back. They saved the school finally from the evil!

The PC High School Mafia ends.

Town (Rudolph, ContrarianUmp & asprin) wins!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Phew! What suspense. I was almost anticipating another night and then being killed off by Rudolph.

Glad that wasn't the case. Well played townies :thumbs

Riveting game @Gaurav Enjoyed every bit of it.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The detailed analysis and the whole setup to follow soon. Rudolph, if this was not a newbie game and especially your first one, you would have been modkilled for self lynching! Because of that many people had you as town already which shouldn't happen. Self lynching at any point is not allowed! As I said, all the details will be published soon and I will also try and point out how everyone played it.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Analysis, yes! I love analysis. Bring it on.

Btw, that post restriction was killing me. It was so hard to not post and just sit and watch.

Users who are viewing this thread