Mini Mafia - Town wins!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Btw, what was the point of the mafia roleblocker? The only chance it had was to roleblock the jailkeeper or roleblock his own killer, lmao. The smartest thing to do would be to not roleblock each night
It could have been interesting had Sim stayed for a while.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well done guys, figured I had to take a gamble. Probably should have just claimed doctor but I had hoped claiming on the riskier side would make it seem more valid, was gonna try and set up Adi :p . Needed Sim to have lynched off Manly when the chance was there for a while as well :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Needed Sim to have lynched off Manly when the chance was there for a while as well

That was the only reason I didn't want to lynch sim straight away. Cause if he was mafia, then he should have hammered earlier. Unless both him and Manly were mafia, which is why I didn't mind whether we lynched Manly or Sim.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Btw, what role were you barmy?

It was a tricky one because everyone was going there can't be 3 vanillas and I was thinking, wait a sec I'm one too.
I half considered claiming tracker or role cop but first it would have made me more of a target and second if I had guessed info and got it wrong I would have been lynched. :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I tried to give a clue to my other mafia member when I said "I wish I was mafia and had access to a QT thread."

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Needed Sim to have lynched off Manly when the chance was there for a while as well

Yeah, should have done that. Was trying to be the ideal town and wait for everybody's views. :p
Also I honestly didn't think Manly was a mafia and knew that hammering him would make me look scummy.

----------

Tricky for Sim though. If he had hammered and Manly had been mafia...

Haha, that would have been epic. :D
Would have semi - cleared me though.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
It was a tricky one because everyone was going there can't be 3 vanillas and I was thinking, wait a sec I'm one too.
I half considered claiming tracker or role cop but first it would have made me more of a target and second if I had guessed info and got it wrong I would have been lynched

Much the same with me. I was really leaning towards claiming cop until Sedition claimed jailkeeper, so I really would have had to go all out against Sedition when I knew there was a good chance he was town.

And I had something else to say but I forgot what it was...

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
I tried to give a clue to my other mafia member when I said "I wish I was mafia and had access to a QT thread."

Ah, I missed that. That was a nice one. I was wishing the same. ;)

But really, as I look back, there were many an occassion where I agreed with you.

----------

I would have never have believed the the person with the most posts (137!) would turn out to be scum.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I know haha. When people mentioned that and it maybe being a sign we worked together I was like "dammit, I didn't know :p"

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Looking at it, would have been nice if your role block on Hedger had cancelled out Seditions and allowed the kill to go through. Otherwise think we had it pretty tough not knowing each other.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Looking at it, would have been nice if your role block on Hedger had cancelled out Seditions and allowed the kill to go through.
How would that happen? :p It could have happened had Sim role blocked Sedition and not Hedger.

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Looking at it, would have been nice if your role block on Hedger had cancelled out Seditions and allowed the kill to go through. Otherwise think we had it pretty tough not knowing each other.

It was challenging I agree, but it gave the advantage that we could actually play as town and try to seriously look for scum. Though not press for them too much.

----------

How would that happen? It could have happened had Sim role blocked Sedition and not Hedger.

How do you decide whose role takes priority first?

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Well done guys :D I thought I'd come back to see Hedger, town aligned, lynched :p

I felt PD was acting a bit strange for most of the game and seemed to jump on the bandwagon putting suspicion on me during D1 :p In the end I thought he might be survivor, but lynching him and leaving 3 town vs. 1 mafia was really the only option still.

Good game and I learned a lot from it, but will take a break from mafia games for awhile. If PD is doing one next, I might be a reserve or something. Thanks for the compliments, I was wrong for most of the game but finally got something right today :)

Users who are viewing this thread