Mini Mafia - Town wins!

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No as in you've given away your tactics, they may manage to work around it.

If the last mafia is a roleblocker also, then he can't really do much unless he can block and kill perhaps, but then my block on him would still stop the kill as blocks generally have a high priority from what I've read. And if you don't know who I've jailkept in advance out of Aditya/Hedger and I'm killed, you won't know which one made the kill. Since I'm planning on jailkeeping Aditya tonight, a successful kill on you or me would mean Hedger is mafia. No kill and we lynch Aditya, if he's town, I block Hedger the following night and then lynch him. In the end it all comes down to me convincing my fellow townie that I am indeed JK, or you knowing who I blocked the night I was killed.

Bare in mind that my win-win position on D4 is still one that from my point of view town wins as being sure of Manly means that picking one from Hedger or Adi is easy, as it'll be the one that's still alive. It's just from the genuine town perspective of not being sure, I could happily lynch either. Hence why I'm dangerous.

As I typed this, you've posted about targetting the person you blocked, didn't think about that when writing my scenarios. So technically I wouldn't really be cleared I guess. Another nail in the logical coffin that is to lynch me.

I'd lynch myself if I didn't think we win this if we pick right between Hedger and Adi and by blocking them in the night, we win with 3 town left.

Trying to think what I would do if I was mafia, and I think I would probably have killed you, but in the bizzare chance I didn't, I think I'd have claimed the doc I'd been soft claiming, put the pressure on Manly as potentially still being serial killer whilst saying I saved you, but I'm not, so I didn't think of that. Probably would have worked better for my survivor trying to win as well :p

----------

Also, I've explained my position, not really much more I can say I don't think. Happy to answer any questions, but if you do lynch me, just be wary that you could be dead tonight Sedition, and as such Manly is left having to pick between Adi and Hedger as mafia. Also fair play to whichever one of them is maf, as they've played pretty well masking it.

I have a feeling you're telling the truth now about being survivor, but I still think we have to lynch you not only to be sure, but because it just seems like the right move. Deserve a Medal of Honour for pretty much handing us the game if it works out that way.

I know I'm a good chance of dying tonight, but if Manly knows I'm roleblocking Aditya and I die, then he and Aditya just have to lynch Hedger for the win.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
If you die though, there's no role block. Mafia kill will be first and Manly is left with no idea what either of the last two are since they've both played a good game. This is my worry.

----------

Ah no, I'm chatting rubbish haha Yeah solid plan :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Like I said you can probably get the win by lynching me, but I obviously think we can get the win with my plan as well, which unsurprisingly, involves me living :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Haha yeah. The lack of first kill when Hedger was blocked first night. Just feel it has to be him! I even think Sim claimed Vig so that even if he was blocked Hedger could have carried out the kill. Pretty sure he suggested the Godfather combo did Sim, so was probably Godfather and Hedger the killer.

Well I think I've cracked it, but I could have done with just being vanilla really :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I guess as a worst case scenario - We lynch Hedger and he's town, I jailkeep Aditya and he's town, Puddleduck kills me or Manly and we're left with Aditya and Manly/Sedition against PD. Manly was cleared last night, Aditya would be cleared tonight and they could lynch off PD for the win. If I remain, then my partner just has to decide whether I've been truthful.

Basically I'm seeing win written all over it :p

----------

and I've gotta run. I'd suggest not staying up too late waiting for Hedger :p I don't really expect to see him for another 6-7 hours.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
It's the fact I'm survivor that gives me the confidence that Adi and Manly are vanilla town as I'm left thinking there's probably 2 vanilla. If I was vanilla I'd probably still be suspicious of both Adi and Hedger, instead of just Hedger. You're right, it's got win written all over it, and even if I'm lynched I think town will get a win, but obviously as survivor that's not in my best interests, so may as well have come clean about it :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You guys have cleared Manly and it only seems fair. Since he has been active and posting, he has looked less suspicious so for now, he looks town. Now, it's between Puddleduck, Hedger and me. Hedger and me have claimed vanilla whereas Puddleduck has claimed survivor and since he has role claimed, I've started to doubt him. The current game balance seems like this; 4 townies, including vanilla's. Now, there can be the possibility of 3 vanilla's, considering that Hedger is telling the truth and Puddleduck isn't. It could be the other way around but I feel that lynching Puddleduck will be the best idea for us.

@Sedition - Tell me frankly, do you believe Puddleduck's claim? I mean, don't you think his claim is suspicious? In this situation, it would be perfect for a mafia to claim as survivor. The point is also that, if he didn't had any important role then why didn't he claim earlier, like the rest did. If we lynch Puddleduck here and he comes up town, then feel free to block me. If we lynch Hedger then it's between Puddleduck and me and if you block me then obviously there is going to be a kill then we will still stand a chance to win but then we will lynch Puddleduck tomorrow in place of today. All in all, lynching Puddleduck is a better idea because I'm just pointing out what I feel, I don't believe his role claim. Already 2 vanilla's and then a survivor makes no sense.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Before I go analysing everything, the one thing that has stood out is that barmy was vanilla. Really? I think it was pretty obvious he was a power role, and probably the cop.

Also, this is now LYLO with a third party so the smartest thing would be to do is lynch the survivor (since he can joint with mafia), let Sedition block myself or Aditya, and then either Manly dies tonight as he is clear, and if Sedition is town and blocks Aditya (or I suppose you can say me but I know I'm town), then there won't be any kills and we lynch him, or Sedition is mafia, either blocks one of us, kills Manly and then puts it on the other or Sedition is mafia, no kills, claims he blocked someone and frames them.

If the latter happens, then Manly is clear and can decide himself between Sedition and the person he blocked or if Manly dies and Sedition claims to have blocked someone, then that person will be clear and can decide between Sedition and the other vanilla.

On the other hand, we lynch puddle, he's actually mafia and we win anyway. But really, I believe he's third party but he can go for the easy win and joint with mafia tomorrow if we mislynch today.

What do others think?

And also, I see people have thought Manly could be Serial Killer.... I really think you's are absolutely stupid thinking that, especially if puddleduck is in fact Survivor. Since there is 0% of having two third party. So really if you think that, we have to lynch puddle if you think Manly is SK.

And I see I am one vote from hammer when I have yet to come on.... Are you's tweaking retarded. Aditya is likely last mafia so why let him have the chance...

Anyway, this will determine Aditya's alignment. If he hammers on me, he's mafia and you hope Survivor townsides tomorrow which I doubt. If he hammers on PD, then he's probably town since he just threw away a likely autowin.

Lynch: Puddleduck

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not suspicious of you. I believe your role claim more than I believe Puddleduck's and that's why I support your lynch on him. I totally agree with the point that third party might well support the mafia rather than town once the game is on the verge of finishing and he needs to lynch someone and so I'd rather have a vanilla than third party.

Lynch : Puddleduck

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Vote count

PD (3) - Sedition, Hedger, Aditya
Hedger (2) - PD, Manly

Majority reached with 3 votes.

It was a very interesting day in the town. PD came up with his claim. However, that's what led to his downfall. In the end, Aditya hammered him as soon as he could.

PD was a mafia member, mafia aligned

The remaining people looked at each other. Was it all over? Yes, it was! Town prevailed and that meant, Sedition, Colin, Hedger, Aditya and Manly were the winners of Mini Mafia.

Mini Mafia ends!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm not the winner. My stats are only for players alive at the end :p

Well done sedition. Some good analysis on the final day.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I still think Manly is stupid for not wanting to lynch third party at LYLO if there was in fact one...

But yes, gg guys. Too scary, I felt like I was going to have my record of not being lynched as town broken :p

And I was slightly disappointed Sedition wasn't mafia and say I was right in my early suspicions but guess not :p

Anyway, MVP will be a hard one but I think barmy gets it :p

Btw, what role were you barmy?

Users who are viewing this thread