Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Matt already rejected.
I didn't reject it as such, I just asked whether there were many leagues using it, and whether or not the other leagues that do are just copying someone's idea, or if lots of long time league managers would find them useful.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I didn't reject it as such, I just asked whether there were many leagues using it, and whether or not the other leagues that do are just copying someone's idea, or if lots of long time league managers would find them useful.

Sorry, My mistake . I forgot to mention that.

Currently Only 2 leagues using it.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
MattW Why we did'nt recieved trophy for creating events yet is that trophy cancelled or what??

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
MattW Why we did'nt recieved trophy for creating events yet is that trophy cancelled or what??
You'll get trophies when you meet the criteria. It is entirely automatic.

The descriptions for trophies are deliberately incomplete in their information so that they are surprise awards, not objectives.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
You'll get trophies when you meet the criteria. It is entirely automatic.

The descriptions for trophies are deliberately incomplete in their information so that they are surprise awards, not objectives.
So they can be received by us at anytime?? Ok

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've made a change to the profile covers to make them a bit more like what we had back in the vBulletin days - which means I've also set it back to being a fixed size - 175px vertically, with the image repeating horizontally. So either make it so your image cleanly wraps, or is wide enough for most monitors (1920px usually does it, but some people have above full HD res monitors).

That should make it a bit easier and more consistent to do a nice design on your profile.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've made a change to the profile covers to make them a bit more like what we had back in the vBulletin days - which means I've also set it back to being a fixed size - 175px vertically, with the image repeating horizontally. So either make it so your image cleanly wraps, or is wide enough for most monitors (1920px usually does it, but some people have above full HD res monitors).

That should make it a bit easier and more consistent to do a nice design on your profile.

That just look great, may I confirm that the Cover Size is 1920x175, right?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
That just look great, may I confirm that the Cover Size is 1920x175, right?
I've set it to be a fixed size - 175px vertically, with the image repeating horizontally. So either make it so your image cleanly wraps, or is wide enough for most monitors (1920px usually does it, but some people have above full HD res monitors).

Users who are viewing this thread