Cricket Leagues - Announcements

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Tbh mate, I don't think you have got concept about web designer. When you have a site, you hire web designers to design.

You just can't use the term 'web designer' unless you have a site.

PCA

Chairman of Selectors
Tbh mate, I don't think you have got concept about web designer. When you have a site, you hire web designers to design.

You just can't use the term 'web designer' unless you have a site.

I understand web design and development but here we are talking from league perspective.

More details coming soon.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Hey All.... I have started a T20 League... If anyone interested please Signup here.

If not interested, not a problem have a look, you might get interested.

PCA

Chairman of Selectors
Cricket Leagues section in Planet Cricket is running for many years but we never had an opportunity to recognize the great works of league managers.

So Cricket Manager league has started a new series called "Salue to Legends" where at the end of each season, Cricket Manager league will induct one memeber in "Salue to Legends" series.
To start with we have inducted vc the slogger and Swirler this time. Please post your wishes and experiences working with them.

Matches Posted - VC and Swirler have been inducted in Salute to Legends Series| Post your wishes and experiences | Page 110 - Cricket Leagues on PlanetCricket Forums

PS: This is similar to hall of fame. Every season one member will be inducted in the "Salute to Legends" series.

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I May not be available for next 10 days due to Vacation... So all my PC activity on hold...

Users who are viewing this thread