On Hold The Real IPL

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thanks. I sort of felt this was abandoned now as you started the all new APL. I really love this league, it's sad I haven't been able to perform well. :p Season 3 is going to be all Strabane Stags!

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thanks. I sort of felt this was abandoned now as you started the all new APL. I really love this league, it's sad I haven't been able to perform well. :p Season 3 is going to be all Strabane Stags!

I like it too, and it's hopefully going to be my little pet league.

However, I do find it difficult, because my affection for Irish cricket means I get very peeved when I see good players not getting chances because *casts around* Trevor Britton or somebody has their place in the side. Impartiality is a challenge.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
101536d1352493138-cricket-leagues-announcements-ipl.png

New IPL Season Coming Soon

This February, we will embark on the third season of the RTE Irish Premier League, often known as the 'real' IPL. In light of the recent investment from the ICC and the title sponsors, the league commission is set to announce an entirely new way of selecting squads. Each team will have half a million Euros to spend on their squads in a blind auction.

In each round of the auction, a manager can place bids on three players. If they have the only bid on that player, he belongs to that team. If more than one team places a bid on the player, then there will be a second round of bids on them, and the highest bidder in that round will buy the player.

I know there will be many questions that I have not answered, and please ask them. But, all going well, the auction should start in about a week, once I have updated the IPL career stats, sorted out all the players' base prices, and done all of the general prep work that will be a lot easier once the APL transfer window is done.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
All old managers will keep their teams unless they don't want to

I'm sorry but I won't be able to continue managing Coleraine Colts as my life has gotten busier now. Will have to give this a pass. Enjoyed the first couple of seasons here. All the best to you for the new season. Hope the Colts can defend their title :thumbs.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think I won't continue as well as there is going to be an auction. I really wanted to take Stags to the victory but, hopefully without me they will perform better. Really enjoyed the 2 seasons and if anytime you need someone to fill in after the squads are formed, let me know. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In for the next season please,any team would do.:)

Users who are viewing this thread