India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I quit from all leagues here,thanks for some great memories.
I'll miss you way too much. You're my best friend on the site since I joined, you helped me out in graphics, and in many otjher things, Nevertheless knowing your problems I can't force you on any basis.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
As soon as my exams are done, I will be looking to complete:
South African Premier League overall stats and start a new season
Complete a league which was on hold due to exams which was: Club World Cup.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused due to this.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys

-------------HAIER CUP PAKISTAN ------------------------ NEWS ---- FEATURES ---- PHOTOS ---- FIXTURES ---- RESULTS ---- SQUADS ---- GROUNDS -------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------PAKISTAN NEWS --------------------------------------------------------------- June 11, 2015----------------------------------------------
----
GxMjsZ7.png
-------
WASIM AKRAM PROMISES SEASON 3 OF HAIER CUP IN AUGUST-----------------
UGyTN6O.png

----Pakistanis 242/8 vs SL Pres. Xi ----------- The former Pakistan left-arm swing bowler, test captain, and the current chairman of
----Pakistanis won the toss and chose -------- Haier Cup Pakistan has officially announced that the league will host it's third season,
----to bat first ---------------------------------this august. This league will have a single round-robin format, where, each team will
----
vegeWjo.png
.----. play the other team once, on a neutral venue. The league will be held at the United
----1st Test: Sri Lanka v Pakistan at Gale ----- Arab Emirates. Geo Super, again have retained the broadcasting rights for the season.
----on Jun 17-21, 2015 (10:00 local | 4:30 GMT) ....
----
vegeWjo.png
....... The eight franchises will play one practice match against Pakistan representative
----2nd Test: Sri Lanka v Pakistan at PSS ...... sides, Afghanistan & the United Arab Emirates. This, without a doubt, is the best ever
----on Jun 25-29, 2015 (10:00 local | 4:30 GMT) .... chance, the Pakistan Cricket Board has provided the youngsters and the young blood
----
vegeWjo.png
...... of Pakistan, with. The only thing to the dismay of Pakistan cricket fan would be
--Complete Fixtures | Download Fixtures ..... the retirements of Misbah-Ul-Haq and Shahid Afridi. Their retirements were
.............................................................announced three months before the 2015 Cricket World Cup. They, said that

.............................................................this tournament will be our last ever tournament for Pakistan, they, however, are
.............................................................still playing cricket for the national Test and Twenty20 sides, respectively.

.............................................................Though, the people of Pakistan would cherish Saeed Ajmal's return, as He'll be
.............................................................making his return to competitive cricket with his remodeled bowling action, and
.............................................................also with a point to prove. The champions from the last season, Rest of Pakistan
.............................................................Rams will play the opening match against the finalists, of the previous season,
.............................................................Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Panthers. The match will be played at the Dubai International
.............................................................Cricket Stadium in Dubai. The match is scheduled at 16:00 PST, and 11:00 GMT.

L9hD44u.png

Wasim Akram during his press conference at the Expo Centre, Karachi

.............................................................The opening ceremony will be held one day before the start of the tournament.

.............................................................The auctions will take place two weeks before the opening ceremony of the
.............................................................season, there'll be a pre-season transfer window after all the practice games
.............................................................are complete, the owners could finalize their squad in that, and there will also
.............................................................be a mid-season transfer window. The mid-season transfer window would
.............................................................allow the owners to drop the players who aren't performing well in the cup.

.............................................................There are other cricketers that would need to be replaced because to their
.............................................................retirements, like Jacques Kallis, Michael Clarke and a few other cricketers.

.............................................................The entire committee of the tournament, and the Cricket Board has started
.............................................................to prepare for the tournament, the fans can purchase tickets for the fixtures two
.............................................................weeks before the start of the tournament, those tickets could be purchased
.............................................................from listed enclosures, Daraz.pk, Gourmet Bakers & the online website of the
.............................................................tournament.

Last edited:

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Need a Manager who can manage Bengaluru Bulls. one manager is banned and other is inactive.
Team Squad consists of players VVS Laxman, Matthew Hayden, Brett Lee, Allan Donald, Irfan Pathan, Javagal Srinath
Season I Runner-up

League : Indian Premier Leauge

Users who are viewing this thread