This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks a lot @WealeyH and the beta team for the awesome videos and feedback.

Few questions.

1. Once the fielder directly hit the stumps and if the ball deviates can you go for an extra run.

2. Can spinners bowl front foot No-Ball?

3. Do we have the control to slide and dive in semi assisted fielding?

4. While setting the field does it show correct field positions for left handers

Thank you.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Will the wicket keepers get a direct hit every time you try to take off for a bye? That happened all the time in DBC 17.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I have heard that the mo cap animations that players have done can be applied to other players too. I guess they'll be in academy as player style or something.

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys great work!!! Thanks to everyone involved in the effort to make the game better :). Can someone from the beta team confirm if individual running controls are back while playing co op like they were in dbc14 but for some reason not present in dbc 17.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It is. That's the career start mode.
In DBC 17 T20 was our club cricket and if I play with selection difficulty HARD as an All Rounder, even though I had good batting and bowling averages I get selected to domestic cricket after only minimum 40 matches.
Now in Ashes Cricket we have 3 day format which is good , does it take still 40-50 matches to get selected to domestic cricket even though we have better averages?
I don’t know whether you guys would have got time to test this or any observations...

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Will club cricket be just 3 day games? Will there be an occasional t20? Can we choose what type of match format the club plays prior to the start of career mode?

J4zz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
New Video on BigAnt Youtube Channel......

Rising Flock

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have heard that the mo cap animations that players have done can be applied to other players too. I guess they'll be in academy as player style or something.

True that; there are different batting and bowling styles to select from and that brings in astounding variety to the game, be it while playing a cover drive or bowling an off spinner! :)

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Close field catches will have slow motion catching system. Is there a new catching system for the outfield catches?

Dobz

School Cricketer
Thanks for all of the footage and information, much appreciated.

I was just wondering if you had a complete list of licensed stadiums in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread