All teams - progress thread

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Who is The SFC Chris? Just looking at the Auckland Aces roster and there are still a few players who have their on disk names?

JamieHurricane

School Cricketer
First post on the first page has it all laid out for you.

Quick answer; all done except for stadiums for Renegades and Thunder.

Sorry for asking thank you very much for the information and I love what you are doing. Keep up the good work!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Who is The SFC Chris? Just looking at the Auckland Aces roster and there are still a few players who have their on disk names?
It's @cd779
I will upload Auckland with correct names later I fixed them up a few days ago and forgot to share.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Wishing you all a happy Christmas with some more 05 WIP!

PhcDQG0.png

Now, off to go stuff myself!

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry for asking thank you very much for the information and I love what you are doing. Keep up the good work!

I just answered the question, for which you are very welcome. But I haven't released any cricket mods since EA '07. These guys are doing some great stuff though!

Happy Christmas!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
All the other PSL teams have been shared.

Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

Tried to add bats where I can find info on it. Faces done. Multan has the shirt - or at least my attempt at it - that has been unveiled, I added the sponsor of the owners. All rosters (including the other two teams) are based on the 2018 squads.

Each team has Dubai and Sharjah as home stadiums. I think @Ramz did these but I have made some adjustments.

SKW23

Banned
All the other PSL teams have been shared.

Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

Tried to add bats where I can find info on it. Faces done. Multan has the shirt - or at least my attempt at it - that has been unveiled, I added the sponsor of the owners. All rosters (including the other two teams) are based on the 2018 squads.

Each team has Dubai and Sharjah as home stadiums. I think @Ramz did these but I have made some adjustments.

Just out of curiosity how long do you on average spend per team ?
Doing faces and all that I'm surprised how quick you get it done.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just out of curiosity how long do you on average spend per team ?
Doing faces and all that I'm surprised how quick you get it done.
A long time. Couldn't put an exact time on it and it depends how in depth you choose to go. You have to change names, on this game change roles, do line ups and roster updates (I try to anyway).

Fortunately the PSL teams have small squads and I and others had done a lot of the faces - Pakistan internationals or overseas players - before I started on the kits. Add to it time taken by people making bats, stadiums and creating the logos for kits, sponsors etc.

Luckily the kits are not as tough to do since I've started using single images which is thanks to @Llewelynf and his advice.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Any chance we can have a look at the English Domestic? Even just the lineups since we cosmetic changes can be made later.

EDIT: If there is anything I can do then let me know as I'm working atm but there isn't a lot to do

Users who are viewing this thread