Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

jaspar

School Cricketer
nope it comes up with
ALERT
your account does not have sufficient privileges to upload or download shared content, certain features of the will therefore not be available

and all i can do is press ok (a)
[DOUBLEPOST=1519125445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Go into the academy in the game, to the community tile and it should bring up a menu....
nope it comes up with
ALERT
your account does not have sufficient privileges to upload or download shared content, certain features of the will therefore not be available

D

Dutch

nope it comes up with
ALERT

[DOUBLEPOST=1519125445][/DOUBLEPOST]
nope it comes up with
ALERT

Mmm I would send an enquiry to big Ant directly......

joe2517

Club Captain
Mmm I would send an enquiry to big Ant directly......
I don't understand why these people who create cricket games specially the latest games don't have name commentery like soccer and other games maybe gamers should demand for it. even Ea sport cricket has game commentery but really bad game graphics

D

Deleted member 46200

I don't understand why these people who create cricket games specially the latest games don't have name commentery like soccer and other games maybe gamers should demand for it. even Ea sport cricket has game commentery but really bad game graphics
It's a tiny little thing called licencing... EA Sports were taken to court over this thing with NCAA football... They held the licence for the colleges, NCAA and ESPN but not players as they were not professional so, some players sued them. MLB the show holds the players association licence while Fifa is licenced the same other sports games also follow suit.

Pramod Kumar Cherukat

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know if this has been answered elsewhere but.... ive played 30 first class games and its says ive batted in 97 innings which obviously is not right - so my average when I go out to bat is 25 but when I go to stats it says its 12 - is this fixable or do I have to start again or can you even start a career without starting at club level ?

Have you been selected for national team? If yes and you have played any test matches the stats of test matches are added to first class stats. E.g., if you have played 30 first class matches and 10 test matches, your first class stats will show 40 matches. The total runs, average etc. all are calculated in the same way.

Pramod Kumar Cherukat

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know this has probably been mentioned a thousand times, but this has finally annoyed me to the point where I have to say something. The man of the match award is so out of whack it's not funny. PLEASE change it for the next installment of DBC, it's become an absolute joke in favour of the bowlers.

Does anyone actually know how it is calculated? This is just one example of about 5-6 games in a row (and most games in general in career mode) where a bowler won it by doing sweet FA.

Yes. It is just for bowlers. Even if a batsman has scored a double hundred, but if a bowler takes 3 wickets or more, the bowler is automatically selected as Man of the Match. This is really funny.

Users who are viewing this thread