TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Deleted member 46200

You may all mock me but I'm finding this game so hard on the low difficulty setting how the hell does anyone play this on legend... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You may all mock me but I'm finding this game so hard on the low difficulty setting how the hell does anyone play this on legend... ?

Just started new career, only just moved up to amateur and finding it tough ....

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a heads up I have shared the top 100 and change with correct uniforms and updated faces, skills, identities and preferred court styles. I used the win/loss % on the ATP to determine what their favoured court might be.

Also there are a few surprises along the way like Federer with his Sesame Street training t-shirt.
All can be found under LlewelynF

I started a new career tonight and they reflect pretty well.

Serg1u

School Cricketer
My first impression after playing with the new patch
First of all, the game is more fast before the last patch.
My player is out of control, are more sensitive now.
Where is the weight of the player ??? This is very important because it makes me more unforced errors ...
I want to speak about "unforced errors". Before this patch was a nice balance(I play on legend levell with all default and 79 assisted movement), now in one set against Chung I make 23 errors against 3! It's not real ...
Aces ?! No, no, no! Not even one in a set. Before the patch I make 3-4/set. The serve is a little bit strong now(first 205km/h, now 209 km/h without changing the characteristics)
I see one bug, practically my player after finishing one point it's going on stands. This is like FIFA game, when the player going on stands without being obstructed by nothing ...
CPU it's like Usain Bolt, run left-right like an athlete, without problems ... And throw the ball 85% in the angle of court.
I want the old game ... With only ID player, some adjustments on aces, unforced errors and stamina slide! That's all. Common guys, make the game "ON" again!
And this is the link with statistics(set played at legend lvl with all default and 79 assisted movement)
https://ibb.co/b8Q7jJ

Serg1u

School Cricketer
I have a FPS loss when I play on night(53-54, before the patch 62-64)
And another one, now the net is like a plastic panel, too rigid. Adjust this please.

D

Deleted member 46200

I have a FPS loss when I play on night(53-54, before the patch 62-64)
And another one, now the net is like a plastic panel, too rigid. Adjust this please.
You need to chillax my friend both Ross and Mikey will read these threads... Probably on Monday morning so have a cold one and enjoy the sun x

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer

I was playing on a mix of World Class and Grand Slam until this patch, don't think I'll be doing that now though lol

Serg1u

School Cricketer
You need to chillax my friend both Ross and Mikey will read these threads... Probably on Monday morning so have a cold one and enjoy the sun x
I'm calm ... I hope it will do a good job.Now I'm stop playing, for me it's impossible...

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW This game got much better and will get even better if the same support continues. Thanks a lot for bringing the game in good shape. Things which I observed after playing it for a week:

1. Challenge button can be moved to the different option on controls. Like LB or Somewhere in D-Pad. Because LT and RT will be pressed by mistakenly and happened many times.

2. Some more options of players voice can be given in Academy.

3. Umpire called it out and I Challenged and it was given out even when the ball is slightly inside the line. It happened thrice. Couldn't screenshot capture on time.

Will share more as I play on. Thank you.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I was playing on a mix of World Class and Grand Slam until this patch, don't think I'll be doing that now though lol
I think anywhere past pro and veteran difficulty the window or amount of time you have to time your serves and shots has been shortened. Unfortunately you really have to practice that side of your game because that’s what causes a lot of unforced errors and a lot of faults on serve.
AI have been improved as well, they seem to reach most balls a lot easier and place there shots better making it harder to get into rallies. Also the amount ball speed and power they seem to have now on some shots can be way too over powering, making it hard to reach the shot or even make a well timed defensive shot back..
I think some tweaking may be needed to tune back AI alittle but yeah I’ll keep trying and practicing or just stick to playing on pro lol

Last edited:

Andreas

School Cricketer
For me this game is no fun to play anymore after the latest patch.
The ai player moves way too fast even on lowest difficulty setting.
He brings back impossible balls and sometimes "makes" silly mistakes.
What is the point in rolling out patch after patch nearly every week and make one step forward and three back.
They should give us the opportunity to choose which version of the game we like to play.
I personally start playing Tennis World Tour again for now.

Users who are viewing this thread