TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Deleted member 46200

Lol I just happened to be awake, what is sleep?
1. a condition of body and mind which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.

Or was you being rhetorical... Lol x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Blue and green clay are looking good too :)

1532265137-ps-messages-20180722-151202.jpg

1532265141-ps-messages-20180722-151207.jpg

Knew you would put Madrid on blue clay, they had one season in 2012 IIRC ?

D

Deleted member 46200

Skill level is a pure elitist thing

I am playing on amateur in career and will only move up when I consistently win easily

As long as I am having fun/challenge on my current skill level that’s all I care about

I don’t find the aiming method in this game intuitive at all (unlike cricket games ) and AI still needs tweaks but overall it’s a recommendation from me
There're two types of gamer those who take it seriously and get a feeling of achievement from playing at difficult and complex levels and those who are casual and enjoy the odd game... This is me and I feel it's you to but each has. Purpose to their needs.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
There're two types of gamer those who take it seriously and get a feeling of achievement from playing at difficult and complex levels and those who are casual and enjoy the odd game... This is me and I feel it's you to but each has. Purpose to their needs.

Oh I always take my sports gaming seriously I just play at the skill level that challenges but doesn’t frustrate me !

D

Deleted member 46200

Oh I always take my sports gaming seriously I just play at the skill level that challenges but doesn’t frustrate me !
Really... ? I thought you were the shy kind always accepting in defeat and gracious in victory...

Serg1u

School Cricketer
Hi again. Played another set, I win 6-4 against a CPU with 63 lvl. For me the biggest problem now is the movement of my player, still lagging when I go to hit a ball. It looks like someone pulls him back, I don't find the perfect way to explain. In my opinion this cause the loss of weight for human player.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Played some doubles and whilst the AI seems better now there is one issue that needs resolving

When AI plays I formation if the player at net moves to same side of court as server, the server doesn’t move to cover other side of court, having both players on same side of court obviously leads to easy winners for your team

Simplish fix is to ensure the players are covering both sides of court wherever possible, and certainly after the serve at least?

Screamfan

School Cricketer
After several hours played this week-end I'm really enjoying this new update on Pro level.

Since I've got the game in March this is the first time that a level is well balanced.

Veteran and up are too difficult and not really realistic

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah I have been playing on veteran and its just rally after rally til someone makes an error or ai hits a winner. The ai never seems to miss. I can barely ever hit winners. Pro is way better but could be a teeny bit more challenging.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Yeah I have been playing on veteran and its just rally after rally til someone makes an error or ai hits a winner. The ai never seems to miss. I can barely ever hit winners. Pro is way better but could be a teeny bit more challenging.
I actually have to respectfully disagree unfortunately. I honestly reckon pro is perfect atm and doesn’t need to be changed at all, veteran and upwards is challenging enough. I think that having the perfect balance (not too easy/not too hard) on pro really makes the game fun without being too much of a challenge or grind.. but each to there own I guess :)

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Many crush in career after the last patch
Also when i see ranking table crush:-(
Out of career in accademy when i see “my players” sometimes i have crush!

D

Dutch

Many crush in career after the last patch
Also when i see ranking table crush:-(
Out of career in accademy when i see “my players” sometimes i have crush!
Not wishing to be annoying, just helping: it's crash you are meaning not crush!

Users who are viewing this thread