Playing with Play Face

If you're in Europe or the US, I recommend looking at Shadow PC streaming. You do need a pretty decent internet speed, but you essentially have your own PC streamed to you from a data centre. There is also a short time waiting to get your account activated.
It is expensive, but I think there is a free trial if you want to use it until the console release. I have been using it today for the academy, and used it to stream my gameplay too.
Yea Shadow is pretty good to use good net speed to. ITS not really a free trial you still paying like $19 for that month free sadly then $34 something after that but worth it if you have a poor pc

is playface included in the demo.I can't see it anywhere.
Yes.

Go to the Appearance tab of a custom player, and go to the second tab down. There will be options for 'Attach Custom Face' that will let you load in a playface.

If you go to the steamapps\common\Cricket 19 Demo\playface in the steam library where you installed the demo you can access a user guide and template for using playface. For positioning on the face, Photoshop's Liquify tool is often helpful.

Thanks Dave, is the $99 fee essential to getting it all to work smoothly? I’m seeing that is a common thing in the tutorials I’m watching on YouTube!

Not aware of any fee? I certainly didn’t pay anything when I put it on my Mac (quite literally as at that time I had an MSDN account that gave me free software including windows)

Mate boot camp is part of OS X and needs nothing else. You just gotta create a partition and load windows on it.

Search boot camp from within OS X

Is thr a tutorial video for playface? If not a tutorial video with some tips would surely help the community use the feature more and contribute in a better way. Atleast a guide on controls how to scale the image while in academy will be helpful thanks.

do we
Yes.

Go to the Appearance tab of a custom player, and go to the second tab down. There will be options for 'Attach Custom Face' that will let you load in a playface.

If you go to the steamapps\common\Cricket 19 Demo\playface in the steam library where you installed the demo you can access a user guide and template for using playface. For positioning on the face, Photoshop's Liquify tool is often helpful.

Do we need 3 face photos ?? R.side L.side and front ??
Im getting confused

Mesh area showing 3 sides of photo required , but without mesh showing only front opened face texture ...

If someone can upload a video of creating player using playface would be helpful.

Someone is going to have to front up and give a video tutorial on Playface. Possibly a Big Any employee under a pseudonym to protect any legal issues?

Someone is going to have to front up and give a video tutorial on Playface. Possibly a Big Any employee under a pseudonym to protect any legal issues?
Let the Academy be fully understood first, then I am sure someone here will get the hang of it and eventually be able to create a video out of it.

can anyone help me with UV face mapping if i send u high res photos of mine , do we need L.side , front and R.side pics or only front ??

Users who are viewing this thread