Cricket 19 General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
He is not even 20% also not close to what he looks in real?
Anyways if you say he is same as he looks in real then you are right but picture above looks different.

You're right. It looks nothing like him.
featured-artist1.jpg
g9hhZXY.jpg

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
best thing when keeper take the ball and throw to another filedrr

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
I am thinking of buying the game on the Nintendo Switch as the features will be the same. Only thing is the graphics on Ps4/Xb1 may be better. Nba 2k19 i think is very similar on all consoles but just the graphics have a difference and same goes with Mortal Kombat 11 on the Switch. I would just love to be able to play a cricket game on the go with all the awesome features it has. Anyone on here considering the Switch version?
Bro, I am thinking of buying switch for the same reason. Getting to play a cricket game on the go!! That’s a dream come true.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Commentary was on, at a lower volume, I heard faint voices of commentators. It was not mute.
how did u feel about commentary ?? is it okay and improved compared to ashes 17 ?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Watching that 40 mins gameplay from IGN i am loving the broadcast camera angle I think they finally got it right.
Thank You Big Ant I will getting this first day.

Broadcast cameras most of the times first cut to a different camera that is wider before following the ball and cuts to a different angle when the fielder fields the ball and cuts back to the original angle like when the ball was bowled. Then optionally cuts to close ups of players (or crowd reactions) to pass time then the loop starts again.

D

Deleted member 185125

The camera angle reminds me of Big Bash Boom in the IGN video. IMO it looked better in the preview video by Raru. Replays and cut scenes looks good. Not sure if I would be using the first person fielding camera or the slow Mo catching.

handsome

International Coach
What a beautiful game and set of developers!

I don't know about you guys, but i have LOVED the highlights at the end of the session/innings. This was one feature that was requested and delivered. Well done BA!

On the same topic, once the player reaches a milestone like 50, 100 or 5 fer, can we also have a similar highlights package?

Scenario Mode, in-depth career mode with perks and this highlights package. You have me sold, Pre-ordering today!

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
A new cutscene for presentation of international cap, that’s great to know.

Likelihood of me ever seeing it first hand... very slim indeed!!!

I'm unsure whether it's in Cricket 19. Hope it's there for all teams. I realised that I forgot to mention in my last post, that this feature is there in Ashes Cricket. Only for Aus & Eng.

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
Perks will have significance only in career mode or will have effect in offline and online other modes or its just for career mode.

Last edited:

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who was the commentator in big bash boom ?? Anyone !

Users who are viewing this thread