MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Also there is no option to increase the weight in player creator. This option was available in Ashes cricket 17 and not sure why it is removed now. Players like Finch and Rashid need some bigger bodies. I hope bigant add this option back @MattW
Weight is replaced with the Build and Stomach sliders.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm sure you won't believe me, but we did have the Rashid spin thing flagged up already, just wasn't fixed for the build that they played at IGN. He'll be correct in the final game.
Anything on the England ODI/T20 name/number font which is not the correct version from Ashes?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW seeing as the xbox version of cricket 19 is xbox one x enhanced will the PS4 pro get a enhanced version also?

s0074845

Club Captain
Sorry not sure if this has been asked earlier, does the stats work like DBC14 where they were perfect in th sense , it would show up in each game and keep the tally in the academy?

Last edited:

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
IGN gameplay video looks fantastic. I noticed the small spots of moisture when the camera was focused at a certain angle or even during the replays. Its a nice touch. Overall i think the game looks polished and far superior to previsous version. Any minor issues can be fixed later on. Us huiman beings are imperfect inherently, so our creations can never be perfect to begin with. So just enjoy the imperfect world and the game!!!!

Karachi

Associate Captain
IGN gameplay

First thing first, camera work on sixes and throw animations and physics have been significantly improved. So, thanks for that BA.

I think a good criticism is only beneficial so allow me to do that. Following comments are based observations from this video. Perhaps, things would be different in the final release so take this with a pinch of salt.

* I think camera AI needs to be more intelligent. When covering sixes in some situations it needs to zoom out instead of zero-in onto the ball.
* I also think that balls are almost always traveling too fast while in the air.
* Based on the above two points, sixes coverage doesn't appear too realistic. But it is a welcome development.
* The nighttime gameplay environment appears not to have been very well captured. The graphics, glow, & color feels underwhelming.
* We could always do with more crowd excitement.
* FPV fielding camera isn't too attractive. But that's just my personal opinion & I believe it's optional.
* Slowing down of gameplay while the ball is in the air is a giveaway of catch, which takes away the surprise of it. But, again, I believe it's an optional feature so no fuss.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
We do what the license holder asks.
hey mate why your here answering questions I was wondering weather you guys have got a fix for the demo censored issue as I cant see the players and stadiums names in the academy

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
I think slator and james taylor are doing the comentry and i feel there will be lady also involed[DOUBLEPOST=1558007744][/DOUBLEPOST]Are the team ratings final which we saw in the demo or its going to change before 28 th as currently India rating is delight to watch less than ireland and few other countries.

Last edited:

drdent19

Club Cricketer
First thing first, camera work on sixes and throw animations and physics have been significantly improved. So, thanks for that BA.

I think a good criticism is only beneficial so allow me to do that. Following comments are based observations from this video. Perhaps, things would be different in the final release so take this with a pinch of salt.

* I think camera AI needs to be more intelligent. When covering sixes in some situations it needs to zoom out instead of zero-in onto the ball.
* I also think that balls are almost always traveling too fast while in the air.
* Based on the above two points, sixes coverage doesn't appear too realistic. But it is a welcome development.
* The nighttime gameplay environment appears not to have been very well captured. The graphics, glow, & color feels underwhelming.
* We could always do with more crowd excitement.
* FPV fielding camera isn't too attractive. But that's just my personal opinion & I believe it's optional.
* Slowing down of gameplay while the ball is in the air is a giveaway of catch, which takes away the surprise of it. But, again, I believe it's an optional feature so no fuss.
One more thing that bugs me is a left handed fielder throwing the ball with right hand.. That makes a lot of difference in run outs and converting 2s to 3s

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Beautiful gameplay! I'd really appreciate @BigAntStudios for such an improvement. Would love to see some Women's cricket too! Also curious to know whether certain animations are exclusive to licensed teams only? For example, in career mode, there is a new cut scene of international debut (first international cap) ceremony prior to player's inaugural test match, if you play for Aus or Eng. That cut scene is not there for other teams, etc.

A new cutscene for presentation of international cap, that’s great to know.

Likelihood of me ever seeing it first hand... very slim indeed!!!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
"Your thoughts on the pitch, Eoin?"

"There's quite a few rough areas with some large cracks so what we might do is save the game, re load and that should flatten the wicket out."

89qv1YP.png

:p joking aside the game looks really good, can't wait to try it out!

Users who are viewing this thread