Cricket 19 General Discussion

Someone in the video mentioned Mark Nicholson as well?
They were talking about Siddle's hattrick in 2010 as he was on commentating on that series

Reactions: DAP
why commentary was muted in gameplay ?? does this have an attention ?

I Hope they have similar voices like it was in ashes cricket 17 , atleast Big bash boom commentary was good compared to all previous versions .. they had energetic voices to encourage players

Watched half the gameplay from IGN, and the game is fantastic.
- Those slow-mo replays, take me back to Ashes Cricket 2009's replays, just even more fluid.

- The first-person (pro) cam in fielding looks good, the bowling one two was great (shown in the initial video by The Cricketer Mag)

- I like the announcers during the toss, this is new if I am not mistaken.

- For the cutscene additions, all sound quite hopeful (didn't see it, yet maybe because haven't finished the video yet). I never got an international cap in Ashes Cricket Career, but I did see in some YT Video that there indeed is a cut scene.

- Controls are unchanged, and that's good, the usual standard and classic.

More than the game, which is already fantastic in my eyes, I enjoyed listening to Ross and the other person from BA. That point on backlash, was on point, I think they do read a lot of the critical views on their games.

So, the promotion of the game has began on a good note, they'll probably intensify this as release date approaches and maybe even after. I am expecting this to be better than all their previous (cricket) titles combined, seem to have taken best of all them and made this.

why commentary was muted in gameplay ?? does this have an attention ?

I Hope they have similar voices like it was in ashes cricket 17 , atleast Big bash boom commentary was good compared to all previous versions .. they had energetic voices to encourage players
Commentary was on, at a lower volume, I heard faint voices of commentators. It was not mute.

I'm sorry if I've missed these points but is the AI improved in this game? Like they play according to the situation? And also an option to select next batsman whenever wicket falls would be a great addition.

I still don't understand why the keeper is so close for a guy bowling 150k. Bugs me with all big ant games. Should be back on the circle!

I still don't understand why the keeper is so close for a guy bowling 150k. Bugs me with all big ant games. Should be back on the circle!
Then it will easy single to the keeper leave the ball and run single.

It’s no where near the same.. it’s slightly out though.

The helmet makes it look worse on batsmen.

yeah I think that's it. I think it's the helmets that seem a little big, as opposed to the heads?
That's what I think anyway. Regardless, looks fantastic.

Looks like I haven't missed much in the last six months. I deliberately have avoided this place in the runup to this new game. It looks a good one though.

One question, do attributes sliders in the Academy actually all work and do what they say they are going to do?

I am thinking of buying the game on the Nintendo Switch as the features will be the same. Only thing is the graphics on Ps4/Xb1 may be better. Nba 2k19 i think is very similar on all consoles but just the graphics have a difference and same goes with Mortal Kombat 11 on the Switch. I would just love to be able to play a cricket game on the go with all the awesome features it has. Anyone on here considering the Switch version?

It’s no where near the same.. it’s slightly out though.

The helmet makes it look worse on batsmen.
Also there is no option to increase the weight in player creator. This option was available in Ashes cricket 17 and not sure why it is removed now. Players like Finch and Rashid need some bigger bodies. I hope bigant add this option back @MattW

Last edited:
Also there is no option to increase the weight in player creator. This option was available in Ashes cricket 17 and not sure why it is removed now.
This is a good step forward .
Good thinking by big ant.

Users who are viewing this thread