Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Like with Ashes, I'm going through and downloading all teams I think I'll need for my career mode. What are your thoughts on the order of download @Llewelynf? Thinking maybe start with English County, then move onto the Internationals?

Reactions: DAP

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Like with Ashes, I'm going through and downloading all teams I think I'll need for my career mode. What are your thoughts on the order of download @Llewelynf? Thinking maybe start with English County, then move onto the Internationals?

I was thinking the same. I've downloaded the English county teams and PSL teams. Waiting on International, Aus T20, IPL and others.

Will be good to see it there is a template order we can follow.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Llewenlyf how'd you go with the re-coloured Australia WC kit?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah I would start with Eng Dom, it fills the number of possible players and also covers a lot of other leagues and players. Then Smaller domestic sides if ready and then end with Internationals. The key is the side with the most PlayFace should be last. Or perhaps do internationals by date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread