Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

Are there any West Indies facemakers around before I request or Afghan facemakers, thanks to all playfaces made thus far

Someone is doing Sri Lanka, I saw some share the faces in this thread! Afghanistan, yes!

Yes @Dinura has made some decent ones But i think they can be taken to another level yet with the awesome work being done by people.

Can anyone help me out in regards to ad boards? Is there a specific dimension they need to be? Or a specific position in the logo editor?

I made a few 80s style retro logos and put them in some stadiums and they look rubbish or out of position.

Can anyone help me out in regards to ad boards? Is there a specific dimension they need to be? Or a specific position in the logo editor?

I made a few 80s style retro logos and put them in some stadiums and they look rubbish or out of position.
Make them a rectangular logo then stretch them upwards to make a square. Make sense? They need to fill the entire logo space. So 1024x1024 for example.

Make them a rectangular logo then stretch them upwards to make a square. Make sense? They need to fill the entire logo space. So 1024x1024 for example.

Ok thanks. So presumably this needs to happen before I import them into the logo editor?

Users who are viewing this thread