Fantasy Cricket is back! Give Feedback Here

Why There is No New Series Has Been Added in Fantasy Cricket? I Mean South Africa Tour Of India

When I try to make a substitution, I am told that I have an invalid team. It allowed me to enter and I have 11 players, 5 reserves, 5 bonus players and a captain. Could anyone shed some light on this?

When I try to make a substitution, I am told that I have an invalid team. It allowed me to enter and I have 11 players, 5 reserves, 5 bonus players and a captain. Could anyone shed some light on this?
You need to have a keeper in the spot provided and also you can replace your keeper only with the player who can keep.

You need to have a keeper in the spot provided and also you can replace your keeper only with the player who can keep.
I know, but the problem was before I had even made an attempt at a substitution. I had completed my team the day before but as the signups were still open I tried to change a player using the option provided. However, when I pressed this button it informed me that there was an error.

I know, but the problem was before I had even made an attempt at a substitution. I had completed my team the day before but as the signups were still open I tried to change a player using the option provided. However, when I pressed this button it informed me that there was an error.
Post any screenshot you have.

Users who are viewing this thread