End Game COMEBACK MAFIA! - Rudi, Cerealkiller, El Loco and Ashutosh Town WINS!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
@Yash. Please as mod here can you encourage the inactives here to post please.
We are going nowhere slowly here please.
If they are unsure what to do, may I suggest a coach/mentor unrelated to this particular game to help/guide them.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Ok with regards to PR role-claiming I'd say there's a chance the tracker might have slightly more intel only if he tracked one of three people who were killed. The roleblocker is still useful to a lesser extent, since there were still three kills last night the only thing he'd be able to do is confirm one other person as town. I think why both roles haven't claimed up till now is perhaps because they don't think the information they have right now is helpful in uncovering the SK. Having said that, the tracker could have chosen to use their role on someone who wasn't visited at all and just like the roleblocker only be able to confirm one other person as town.

I thinking claiming at this point is more for filtering through claims to see which one is more believable rather than finding anything out to do with the game at this point. And what if no one CCs the PRs? Then we're gonna be forced to ask the VTs to claim.
Question is, is all of that worth doing at this point?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok with regards to PR role-claiming I'd say there's a chance the tracker might have slightly more intel only if he tracked one of three people who were killed. The roleblocker is still useful to a lesser extent, since there were still three kills last night the only thing he'd be able to do is confirm one other person as town. I think why both roles haven't claimed up till now is perhaps because they don't think the information they have right now is helpful in uncovering the SK. Having said that, the tracker could have chosen to use their role on someone who wasn't visited at all and just like the roleblocker only be able to confirm one other person as town.

I thinking claiming at this point is more for filtering through claims to see which one is more believable rather than finding anything out to do with the game at this point. And what if no one CCs the PRs? Then we're gonna be forced to ask the VTs to claim.
Question is, is all of that worth doing at this point?
I think you’re confusing tracker and watcher. Tracker gets to know who their target visited at night, if anyone.[DOUBLEPOST=1585751931][/DOUBLEPOST]If the PRs claim, we can find the SK even if we mislynch today and tomorrow. The SK needs 5 NKs to win.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
roleblocker only be able to confirm one other person as town.
We already know that all the killing PR were used on night 1, we also know that the role blocker was either unsuccessful or didn't bother to try and block.
If he did attempt to block someone (unsuccessful unless the person blocked wasn't performing a nightkill or was Sod) .
The blocker and tracker can clear two potential townies, which means two less players to worry about in terms of finding the SK.
Only the SK should be against the role claiming tbh.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I think you’re confusing tracker and watcher. Tracker gets to know who their target visited at night, if anyone.[DOUBLEPOST=1585751931][/DOUBLEPOST]If the PRs claim, we can find the SK even if we mislynch today and tomorrow. The SK needs 5 NKs to win.
I must have muddled the two, but the point still stands anyway.

Only the SK should be against the role claiming tbh.
Not true because I was against it initially but if it's the only thing that'll make headway I guess I'll claim then.
I'm the role-blocker. I used my role on CerealKiller last night and I didn't get a follow-up reply so I presume there wasn't a role to block. Other than that I have literally nothing else to report other than this being the reason why I was more receptive to CerealKiller from the start of Day 2. So in my mind that's one other townie confirmed to myself and two others if Rudi's claim is genuine which I guess it probably is at this point.
Rudi claimed citing impatience and this is sure to long out the day but if the game finishes on Day 2 then it'll be worth it.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am a Vanilla Townie too...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I'm still not sure how this would help. I was actually banking on the counter claim for Vig.

2 people have already claimed VT and I'm the third one.

Based on El Loco's post, it seems that CK and El Loco are most certainly town confirmed.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm still not sure how this would help. I was actually banking on the counter claim for Vig.

2 people have already claimed VT and I'm the third one.

Based on El Loco's post, it seems that CK and El Loco are most certainly town confirmed.
You still haven’t cleared Rudi?
I suspect @Ashutosh. would be the tracker, deducting from LW’s post before being replaced. That leaves AliB, DM and you as the only suspects.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
AliB can you please quote that post of Asprin.

@deleted member

That was my point AliB. Asprin, in his post didn't want everyone to claim their roles. He was just trying to be sure, whether Rudi's claim was legit or not.

While you were trying to shift, everyones focus from you to asprin, by manipulating.[DOUBLEPOST=1585755262][/DOUBLEPOST]FOS: AliB

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Ashutosh. Has been a player of mafia for long I think. So there might not be the reason of not knowing what to do.

Maybe he is inactive for a reason

Users who are viewing this thread