General Chat The PlanetCricket League 2 | General Chat

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Bella was just fooling around, relax.

So were we all . And this fun wasn't humiliating anyone . -_-

6-1590219433.jpg

Translation : Please don't raise/shout (something like that) much , otherwise an attack would occur .....

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Yash. @Rabbit Hood @RUDI one thing I had in mind, in @Na Maloom Afraad 's leagues he needs only 5 bowlers, not 6. So why can't it be the same here?

As for 50 overs mode using CrickSim, no matter how hard you try the sim would pick that 6th bowler to bowl at least 1 or 2 overs towards end of the innings. Sim's choices are random in that aspect. It will pick maybe Dhawan (who never bowls) or maybe Rohit (who has gave up bowling long ago), et cetra. However, I'm not really sure how @Na Maloom Afraad makes only five bowlers bowl all overs if he has been able to do it. We'll have to discuss this thing then as that'll probably improve quality of results in my leagues too.

Well technically you can go with only five bowlers, but to do so one generally has to mark a sixth option with an awful rating of about 54 and as a “Right Arm Medium” (nothing else will do, trust me). In 4-5 out of 10 matches, the sim won’t bother bringing them on and will simply use your top 5 options for 10 overs as I found during ELA VII.

But it’s still very much either/or, so I’d rather the rule stays at 6 for the convenience of the simmers..

Users who are viewing this thread