Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Ashutosh. @Life Warrior @Na Maloom Afraad @Pinch hitter and literally anyone else

I need 5 logos for the teams in my league. And I don't know anything about graphics. Could someone make a couple for me?

If you are ready to do so, then please let me know and I will PM you the details.

Last edited:

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've recently gotten into Battrick again and I'd like to get a logo for my team. I've got nothing to give other than gratitude and life advice™, will be gratefully appreciated.

Team Name is Trinbago Titans, hoping that the T&T Red Steel can be used as a base (black and colour colour scheme in particular).

Edit: I just remembered that vCash is a thing, I'm happy to pay 5m for a logo as long as it catches my eye

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Could someone please kindly make a logo for a team in my league (Toyota Cricket Cup)?

It was half-done by NMA, but his laptop isn't working anymore, so the .svg file isn't available either.

Last edited:

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi guys sorry I posted last post in wrong place. Basically was wondering if someone could help me fix a few logos I have created I am struggling with limit issues, apologises for asking

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
This was one of the logos I wanted to create I am going to try using Inkscape, Found a tutorial thank you for creator of this, I am having trouble reducing the nodes for svg file to be ok for Cricket 19, has anyone any ideas what I could do

This is what I have currently

Attachments

• Oakview Cricket Club.png
    Oakview Cricket Club.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner