Indian Premier League - General Discussion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'd love to see CSK thrashed and get a bit low on NRR a bit as they seem to run away with it. But tbh, it'll be a humongous job to even get 2 points there, I'll be happy even with a 1-run/last ball victory, unlikely though.

NOSTRADAMUS!!! Got your wish with such pinpoint accuracy!! :D

Rubbish pitch and even more rubbish bowling that from Shardul Thakur. For an international bowler, this was PURE TRASH!!!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
NOSTRADAMUS!!! Got your wish with such pinpoint accuracy!! :D

Rubbish pitch and even more rubbish bowling that from Shardul Thakur. For an international bowler, this was PURE TRASH!!!
A win over CSK is more pleasing than two wins over any other team.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hence proved- Lungi Ngidi!

@SaiSrini will be fuming and rightly so.

Well... Ngidi atleast tried something. LORD SHARDUL was pure nonsense!!

I am not fuming or terribly disappointed because I did feel we need to get a bad game out of the way, but I am fuming at Shardul Thakur for being this bad.... I thought the guy turned a corner post Gabba test. But god, he is so bad

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Why did moeen bowl only one?

To be fair - Dhoni turned to the rockstar Jaddu because it was a right-left combo and didn't probably want to give an off spinner to Pollard and play him in. But Pollard had other ideas against Jadeja and Jadeja also fed him balls in his 'brutal zone'. And after that, Dhoni lost hope in spin.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
People who were praising Dhoni's captaincy when bowlers were doing well are now criticizing bowlers :lol

Exactly where have I not been critical of Thakur and Ngidi? Dhoni can get very stubborn with his pickings but at least he's consistent and doesn't sway with the wind!
Post automatically merged:

Amazed that literally no one is talking about pollard

Can you please tell me as a MI fan why he and Hardik bat below Krunal at any stage?

B

Bigby Wolf

Pollard as leader , Pollard as T20 player is seriously underrated.

His record speaks for himself as player across the world for various franchises.

As leader has won 2 CPL titles 1 for TKR - The KKR sister franchise and other for Barbados Tridents.

Even Ian Bishop mentioned about the leadership quality of him and many young players in WI look upto him.

Come the WT20 later in the year if it happens either in UAE or India a Kieron Pollard led defending champions WI will once again a force to reckon with in the format where their players thrives.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
You cant blame the captain when he continues to tell from behind the stumps exactly what you need to bowl, and yet you don't follow his instructions faithfully. He kept shouting at Jaddu "dande main daalna" (bowl at the stumps). Today, Jaddu did that only a few times and in the wrong lengths. What can you do when your bowler is on a collision crash?

Nobody said earlier that Dhoni is supreme and gets 110% calls right. He does get leniency when things dont go well for CSK because of the history of how many times his calls have been right. Its just like AR Rahman and the kind of celebrated career that he has had, that even when Rahman creates ordinary/average album today, he doesn't get the full force of the blame because there are still the bits and pieces of the gems in his current work that still impresses the fans.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can you please tell me as a MI fan why he and Hardik bat below Krunal at any stage?
He must not PLAY IMO, Ishan over him or the ones you mentioned would've finished the game with an over to spare. His bowling is rubbish and he didn't even bowl either, as a pure batsman he's a liability, HE IS A LIABILITY ANYWAY.

Users who are viewing this thread