Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
-I am assuming this is your first TPCL, how has it gone so far.

-Noticed you seem to get picked on sometimes by the seasoned guys. Is this true? From my end you handle yourself pretty well, no need for anyone to step in and defend you.

-How would you describe your relationship with your siblings, if you have any.

-What items other than toilet paper have your family stocked up on during the ongoing pandemic?

-Are you surprised by sudden turn in my style of posting and my newly found love for the Avengers and Maverick franchises?

-If you can invite three PC members to your home to shower whom would you choose and why.

-Your favourite cartoon?

-Do you still listen to those ‘gangster type’ music?

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
-I am assuming this is your first TPCL, how has it gone so far.
Great :)
-Noticed you seem to get picked on sometimes by the seasoned guys. Is this true? From my end you handle yourself pretty well, no need for anyone to step in and defend you.
Yes :p. Yeah, i don't think i need someone to defend me.
-How would you describe your relationship with your siblings, if you have any.
Well, not so bad neither so good. Most of the time we fight :(
if you have any
Yes i have 3 siblings.
-What items other than toilet paper have your family stocked up on during the ongoing pandemic?
There are many things so i dont remember.
-Are you surprised by sudden turn in my style of posting and my newly found love for the Avengers and Maverick franchises?
Yes :p. But thats what heroes do :p
-If you can invite three PC members to your home to shower whom would you choose and why.
No idea about Shower but i can invite them for dinner :p
-Your favourite cartoon?
Its been a while since i've watched cartoons so no.
-Do you still listen to those ‘gangster type’ music?
No :D

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Second favorite team in the PSL after Karachi?

Who is the funniest and who is the most sensible guy on the forum according to you?

One good thing PlanetCricket has brought in your life?

Have you ever watched a match in a stadium?

Your favorite YouTuber?

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Second favorite team in the PSL after Karachi?
Lahore because they produce talent. :)
Who is the funniest and who is the most sensible guy on the forum according to you?
Well, i think every member on this forum is sensible. No idea about the funniest :p
One good thing PlanetCricket has brought in your life?
I used to be bored when our exams were done and our schools were closed for a while now even after my exams have ended i'm not bored because of Planet Cricket :)
Have you ever watched a match in a stadium?
No :(
Your favorite YouTuber?
None :p

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@Murtaza96

1. When was the last time you played outside with your friends?
  2. When was the last time you helped your folks with things around and inside the house (washing of dishes, mowing the law etc.)?
  3. When was the last time you willingly absconded from using all forms off social media and internet?

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
When was the last time you played outside with your friends?
Its been a while since i played with them. I think i have not played with them since 11-10 months.
When was the last time you helped your folks with things around and inside the house (washing of dishes, mowing the law etc.)?
I helped them in completing their homework :(. I think i last time helped them in July 2019.
When was the last time you willingly absconded from using all forms off social media and internet?
Well, i'm still using social media and internet but few days ago I absconded myself from all forms off social media and internet because of Exams :D

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
How do you feel about the plastic in the sea situation and what do you think we can do about it as a society?

Should diesel cars be banned altogether?

Do you think welcoming new members is a good idea as some forums can seem a little partizan making it hard for them to integrate?

Do you ask questions on other members AMA threads and particularly those of new members so making them feel welcome and not pushed out?

Apologies if not British, do you feel the UCAS points tariff is fair or do you feel it is biased towards high league schools?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
How do you feel about the plastic in the sea situation and what do you think we can do about it as a society?

Should diesel cars be banned altogether?

Do you think welcoming new members is a good idea as some forums can seem a little partizan making it hard for them to integrate?

Do you ask questions on other members AMA threads and particularly those of new members so making them feel welcome and not pushed out?

Apologies if not British, do you feel the UCAS points tariff is fair or do you feel it is biased towards high league schools?
@Murtaza96 you answering these or closing the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread