AMA FP's AMA

D

Deleted member 46200

So what has mums.net got that PC hasn't, truthful answer we are all adults (ahem)
Other females...

However, none know sweet fanny adams' about cricket but, plenty on baby making, bringing them up and parenthood and other stuff that'll excite the masses....

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Are you playing PCPL for the winning or the fun of it

Do,you spend most of your online time at PC.

If not where ?

Ive never played PCPL, so trying to learn it as much as anything but never enter anything with the intention of losing...

PC is usually open, along with heaps of other things. When I'm on the PC I get a alert when I get an alert here...

Other things are lots of news, a few polisci groups (fas.org, AEI, Brookings type places), tested.com, ted.com etc etc[DOUBLEPOST=1504309097][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mums.net... ?

Nope, never been there...

S

Satan666

Could this thread be closed. OP has indicated he wouldnt be on anymore.

In the event he returns we can reopen same.

Thanks

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Could this thread be closed. OP has indicated he wouldnt be on anymore.

In the event he returns we can reopen same.

Thanks
Are you sure you read that OP indicates - he wouldn't be on anymore? Because, I'm not seeing what you are seeing.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Below from the Leaving thread:
He has been active after posting that. I wouldn't mind closing this thread if he wants me to do so. But AMA threads could be kept open incase people have more questions for the member, they can ask. :)

S

Satan666

He has been active after posting that. I wouldn't mind closing this thread if he wants me to do so. But AMA threads could be kept open incase people have more questions for the member, they can ask. :)
Fair enough I just wont want to see a good member thread like this turn into a spam bank.[DOUBLEPOST=1505494499][/DOUBLEPOST]

Do tell him I said hi if yall converse! Thx;)

Users who are viewing this thread