Who will win the Test series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moeeeeeeeennnnn.....beauty of a cover drive
Post automatically merged:

Scores level!

We're missing Shami here, very much!

Is all well within the Indian team?

I ask this and could be wrong in interpreting here- Has anyone followed the WAGs on social media? You would observe that the wives of Rohit and Rahane never seem to hang out with the rest of the group. (Anushka, Ishant, Mayank, KLR, etc)

Got me thinking whether the word of a #MumbaiLobby is actually prevalent in the team right now. I know I've opened a Pandora's box here, but would love to spice up things and let the thoughts flow :lol

Ha ha.... dude, your imagination got a little too stoked!! If at all a WAG has the reason to ignore being part of the rest of the group, it would be Prithi (wife of Ashwin), but she was happily posing in that WAG's picture along with the rest of the group.

Also on this social media gossip topic - there is another murmur going around about the "Indian team management not being happy with Ashwin's over exposure on his YouTube channel and they're trying to clip his wings by sitting him out" thing. :D I do think its bollocks (because both the fielding coach and the bowling coach have participated in Ashwin's YT videos), but I feel Kohli is punishing Ashwin for his fitness, which I can understand can be a critical factor in limited overs cricket but not as big a factor in test cricket where Ashwin's bowling skills more than makes up for his limited fitness.

Ah Popie! Good knock. Unlucky.

Bit of a nothing shot really in hindsight

Oh....well....mmm

But we have the Burnley Lara

Users who are viewing this thread