Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Uhm so nothing this Thursday as well? I was hoping for the Academy or atleast a glimpse of it. So what, we have 2 more Thursdays for the game? And nothing to actually talk about other than Bajo videos and player cards, lol.

D

Deleted member 185125

Has anyone noticed an issue with Joe Root's helmet in the nets demo? Is there way to fix it?

D

Deleted member 185125

Uhm so nothing this Thursday as well? I was hoping for the Academy or atleast a glimpse of it. So what, we have 2 more Thursdays for the game? And nothing to actually talk about other than Bajo videos and player cards, lol.
I would've at least made 5 videos showing the 5 different licensed teams. And another three on the 3 licensed competitions.
I think BA is superstitious or follow some kind of astrology or numerology for game info release.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The helmet logo thing is probably just a temp thing until full release.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I would've at least made 5 videos showing the 5 different licensed teams. And another three on the 3 licensed competitions.
I think BA is superstitious or follow some kind of astrology or numerology for game info release.
I guess they are meeting with the press or something? Remember we had some one showing us the gameplay and that is how we knew what C19 had in it. But that being said, Academy should have atleast been given to us to explore more. They might be planning to push a lot of things a week before release...which is not bad given the situation, but they gave us nets and with that expectation grows to see more.

D

Deleted member 185125

I guess they are meeting with the press or something? Remember we had some one showing us the gameplay and that is how we knew what C19 had in it. But that being said, Academy should have atleast been given to us to explore more. They might be planning to push a lot of things a week before release...which is not bad given the situation, but they gave us nets and with that expectation grows to see more.
Isnt more marketing, the better? Its not like the video editor guy needs to do the press meeting and code the academy creator as well. Its sad if thats the case.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess they are planning to launch the game with Cricket Australia once Australian Team are back from T20 WC. Now since England is out of the T20 WC, BA may opt for launching the game with ECB.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Isnt more marketing, the better? Its not like the video editor guy needs to do the press meeting and code the academy creator as well. Its sad if thats the case.
I mean that's what I said. We should have had something now or something with nets such as academy to dive more. But given the history, it's always like preparing for exam the night before for BAS when it comes to such instances.

One of the thing that makes me furious is N.Lyon bowling leg spinner action when I had my settings for an off spinner, lol.

D

Deleted member 185125

I guess they are planning to launch the game with Cricket Australia once Australian Team are back from T20 WC. Now since England is out of the T20 WC, BA may opt for launching the game with ECB.
Hmm interesting point.

Users who are viewing this thread