Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lets hope if BA able to fix or add these minor tweaks in this edition, that would awesome :)

1- Player stats so we able to see after some time whose avg is where or who took max wkts i.e. in list/table view like in dbc13
2- Players pass through each other during game
3- Umpiring wide ball decisions specially leg side
4- AI keep playing way leg side spinner deliveries
5- team stats for completed game against each other so after a year we known who is leading S%
6- By default UAE stadiums in game because in built stadiums are very authentic as compare to same done in academy
7- Adding grouping in custom competition like "No of groups" with check of min 6 teams and even no. teams
8- Competition location i.e. team set as host while choosing teams initially

For rest of features like batting, bowling, fielding, AI etc. no doubt they planned well & implemented in perfect way.

I still believe like previous versions, this time also we will get great cricket game. Thumbs up BA studios :)

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I just skimmed quickly through all of these but found one good option, that would be the Sliders availability for Online play. Then I can finally play together or against my friends who love playing game to our own difficulty and pace levels :)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Well I just skimmed quickly through all of these but found one good option, that would be the Sliders availability for Online play. Then I can finally play together or against my friends who love playing game to our own difficulty and pace levels :)
Yeah for online co-op would love slider settings.. Maybe not for versus as that complicates the game I feel if one plays against random.. Hopefully they have made notes of this early that they implement it..

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Sorry I mistook you for Dean Jhones the great.
Post automatically merged:

I have a 'vedio' of the match as well.
Post automatically merged:

16aam adavu ithu.
I am not sure he is not great online player Dean Johnes

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lets hope if BA able to fix or add these minor tweaks in this edition, that would awesome :)

1- Player stats so we able to see after some time whose avg is where or who took max wkts i.e. in list/table view like in dbc13
2- Players pass through each other during game
3- Umpiring wide ball decisions specially leg side
4- AI keep playing way leg side spinner deliveries
5- team stats for completed game against each other so after a year we known who is leading S%
6- By default UAE stadiums in game because in built stadiums are very authentic as compare to same done in academy
7- Adding grouping in custom competition like "No of groups" with check of min 6 teams and even no. teams
8- Competition location i.e. team set as host while choosing teams initially

For rest of features like batting, bowling, fielding, AI etc. no doubt they planned well & implemented in perfect way.

I still believe like previous versions, this time also we will get great cricket game. Thumbs up BA studios :)
Totally agree with points 7 and 8, I always tend to play with the tournaments/custom tournaments.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
If people want to engage in dick swinging contests about who is the best online gamer then feel free to start a private group chat. That way you can compare the size of your sixes, your 7ft Kohlis and spare everyone else having to read about it.
Girth. Its all about girth.

edges.jpg

So hot.

Last edited:

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
If people want to engage in dick swinging contests about who is the best online gamer then feel free to start a private group chat. That way you can compare the size of your sixes, your 7ft Kohlis and spare everyone else having to read about it.

This. 100% this. The zero point warnings given this time were generous. It won't be next time.

xyzisahero

School Cricketer
Anyone else missed the individual player difficulty setting in Cricket 19 that used to be available in Ashes cricket? The only game me and my brother play together is cricket, and in Ashes Cricket we were able to set difficulty setting for ourselves individually. In the same team we played on Easy and Medium. This setting is not available in Cricket 19.

Users who are viewing this thread