Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Couple of other things noticed is:-
  • not all are throwing with dominant hand
  • Bowler reaction to balls near him are better than c19 but in one scene I saw broady circling the ball.
  • Bowler is running straight on to the center of the pitch and across after the delivery which is fair to get a warning in the real game.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not going to go into every detail so much. Because no game is perfect!

If you ask me, is it a complete overhaul as Ross said? Is it better than the previous iterations?

A BIG yes!

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I am not going to go into every detail so much. Because no game is perfect!
I agree but with our feedback, they could get red of these minor issues, since most of these issues seem fixable.
If you ask me, is it a complete overhaul as Ross said? Is it better than the previous iterations?

A BIG yes!
Absolutely! But I would say it's only marginally better than C19 as of now. A Proper Judgement of this game would only be possible when we get "Proper" Gameplay.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Dont understand Why people say Are graphics downgrade , For me it looks great
Good for you then! For me, I consider it a slight downgrade since the textures and objects don't seem very detailed and promising for a Next Gen Game and I felt that Cricket 19 did that better. These Graphics gives me more DBC 17 vibes than C19's. But I will say that the Lighting and Visuals are astounding! They did a Great Job in that department!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I just think this is a pretty shot. Plus the clouds are a massive upgrade. My constant grumblings of this matter over the last few years can stop now lol. My only minor critique would be shadow mapping of the clouds onto the ground.

View attachment 258125
The tree looks great.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
So one more thing I noticed is that, this is a recorded gameplay and might have not captured the whole graphic stuff? Have seen this with them with other games as well. I used my tab to watch the IGN vidoe instead of my giant TV and there is a whole lot of difference. Picture edges looks sharp, smooth and looks pretty nice.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Dear users who play on PC,
I'd strongly suggest to buy it on Steam. Give a play through with max graphics and custom difficulty (batting hard, bowling hardest in legendary mode) and then decide.
If you play less than 2 hours, you still can return and get refund if you think it's bad... But just don't fall for this IGN dump they took on us this morning..

I somehow feel the game will go down as best of all time cricket game.

Staresblank

Club Captain
The career mode looks a great improvement. To make it more realistic, I hope they add downing a pint of snakebite for winning MOTD.

The main gripe I have is the bowling running onto the danger zone after every ball! Anderson and Broad would have been off after 2 overs!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Dear users who play on PC,
I'd strongly suggest to buy it on Steam. Give a play through with max graphics and custom difficulty (batting hard, bowling hardest in legendary mode) and then decide.
If you play less than 2 hours, you still can return and get refund if you think it's bad... But just don't fall for this IGN dump they took on us this morning..

I somehow feel the game will go down as best of all time cricket game.
I understand IGN is the biggest game site in Australia, but everytime BA go there, the video ends up being more a detriment to the casual viewer. Personally, I think the time could be spent on generating their own PR on their own. IGN doesn't have much traction these days anyway.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I understand IGN is the biggest game site in Australia, but everytime BA go there, the video ends up being more a detriment to the casual viewer. Personally, I think the time could be spent on generating their own PR on their own. IGN doesn't have much traction these days anyway.
Abso-freaking-lutely! As much as we hate Creepy Bajo.. I feel it would have been better overview video if he and Mike play it together.. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread