Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Yeah it’s funny how they struggle to add any emotion into what they are saying. To be honest I can’t remember any cricket game with decent commentary.
Brian Lara 99. It had fillers in between action. I was trying to get a video but I couldn't. Used to love that game.

Reactions: DAP

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe, with both Ashes series taking place this winter, Big Ant might get a chance to mo-cap a few more people. Would like to see the addition of some genuine left-arm spinners like Leach, Jonassen, Ecclestone or Molineux.
Seeing as I walk past their studio most days for work, they should mocap my suburban grade, slinging, medium-pace bowling action.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Maybe, with both Ashes series taking place this winter, Big Ant might get a chance to mo-cap a few more people. Would like to see the addition of some genuine left-arm spinners like Leach, Jonassen, Ecclestone or Molineux.
This would be good, the spinners are lacking huge with quality animations, especially leggies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This would be good, the spinners are lacking huge with quality animations, especially leggies.
Yeah, Adil Rashid and Zampa would be good additions.

Would be good to see a few more players from other licensed countries in the future.

Don't really get that excited about new bowling actions but once you get fresh ones in the game it just makes me want to see more.

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ashes cricket 2009 commentary was really great. So does EA Cricket 07, especially Mark Nicholas..
i think best ones were richie benuad, goeff boycott, warne/bishop ….
Post automatically merged:

4 days to go for patch 1 :)

jmarcf

Club Captain
Just see the commentary when the match is starting . Geof Bycott. Those camera angles and buzz in the field. Then that gameplay. This was all in 99.
BLIC 99
Look at those next gen graphics :-p been decades since I've seen gameplay of 99

Users who are viewing this thread