Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
41/0 after 20 overs in a trial test, im WI batting v NZ in Port of Spain, Legend AI, Hard/Hard.

Fielding is improved, overthrows cut right down, but still too many leg side balls from the AI to left handers over the wicket etc.

More thoughts to come.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Played a T20 match. Few points after new patch in PS5.

1. Appeal from fielders even if the ball cleary bounced off of the bat - not that annoying though.

2. Overthrows are still there but the frequency is down.

3.catches are still being dropped. Don't see much change from previous patches. Can see a bit of spontaneous is fielding and keeps me happy for a while. Animations are a big concern though!

4. Seems to have sorted the direct hits and that's a good deal.

5. Seeing this 1st time for myself. Sometimes the ball goes thru fielders mouth and comes out of their anus. A glitch or bug but I'll give it to BA for making me laugh hard.

6. Framerate is stable playing night matches.

7. No changes in batting as usual.

8. Academy crashes but was able to atleast search few things but couldn't download. Would be nice to have that up and running with no issue.

Some of the issues still persist. Be it saving the changes in career mode or offside gameplay or called a no ball if jump timed perfectly. Hoping to see them fixed with next patch(es).
Plz share vdo if any for point5

riteshagl

County Cricketer
How are the Ball physics after the latest patch? Similar to C19 or C22 day Zero/1.004?
Nope ball physics are not like day 1 patch. I absolutely loved them. The ball really zipped around and made batting pretty challenging. But i guess u can achieve that through sliders. I havent tried though. Did not play any in between patches. Straight away played on 1.07 patch ps5 after day one patch

hadz2567

Club Captain
Nope ball physics are not like day 1 patch. I absolutely loved them. The ball really zipped around and made batting pretty challenging. But i guess u can achieve that through sliders. I havent tried though. Did not play any in between patches. Straight away played on 1.07 patch ps5 after day one patch
That is a shame to be honest, the bowling felt immersive and wickets seemed more authentic aswell :(

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On PS5 the game is crashing while searching Academy. Anyone facing this issue?

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Has anyone seen the AI play lofted shots or a 6 in tests? Appreciate this shouldn't happen often but am yet to see even one so far

Users who are viewing this thread