Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

xjdboix

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone else get the latest patch on PS5 yet? Ross mentioned in a tweet about an hour ago its rolled out. Yet I've received nothing on my side
yep just got it, stadium creator is just a black screen when the preset is selected so thats a great start

HRH H

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
yep just got it, stadium creator is just a black screen when the preset is selected so thats a great start
Got mine also now, however I've not checked out Stadium creator yet.

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
After all the wonderful patchwork I can only say....
#bringbackEAcricket
I think I need to go back to Brian Lara Cricket on the old Sega Mega Drive... Went back into C22 last night after the latest patch and every time I tried to skip to my career player the game just freezes. Tried that 3 times and decided I'm going back to C19. What an absolute mess. So much potential in this game, but for now I'm done until it's fixed properly.

HRH H

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
could you tell me what version number your on please mate? im not on my ps atm and wanna submit a ticket
1.000.015 on Playstation 5. Also having black screen issues with Stadium creator.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I saw another new pace bowling style was added to the game recently. Anyone have a clue who bowling style 14 is supposed to be?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I saw another new pace bowling style was added to the game recently. Anyone have a clue who bowling style 14 is supposed to be?
Might b that one is of Ross…

We must be thankful they are adding new styles, stadium creator regardless of current minor bugs of gameplay, shots, headless players etc. highly appreciated of such hard work.

Jofra

School Cricketer
I've never known a games studio release so many patches.

And worse of all, try and spin doing that as a positive...

Users who are viewing this thread