Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There's no need to reshare players - this is a rendering issue that we are working on a solution for imminently. Apologies.
Can we expect a mini patch to fix this today itself?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Disagree, the game is still not at a stage where it should've been released. Features missing, game crashing, broken mechanics, promised game modes not included and new issues coming in with every new patch, this game release has been a huge dissapointment. I am sorry, but the experience this time has made me lose trust in BA. I still can't recommend to anyone to buy the game, at this stage.
I agree with the fact that the game is still quite broken and requires fixing, so, in my opinion atleast, it’s nowhere near where it should be and still requires a lot of fixing for multiple aspects of the game! So I really don’t hope BA let the foot off the gas!

But I still have not lost faith in BA. Beneath all the issues, there still is an amazing game underneath which has so much potential if it can be finetuned. And with BA releasing patches at the rate at which they have been doing (which also means some unwanted issues or old issues crop up again due to lesser time for testing) it’s clear they are very eager to bring a better experience to the gamers and they are passionately working towards it.

Sadly, last year has been almost disastrous in terms of gaming! So many highly anticipated games (cyberpunk, battlefield 2042 to name a couple) have been terribly disappointing! So I guess it was just a bad year for gaming in general.

D

Deleted member 185125

I agree with the fact that the game is still quite broken and requires fixing, so, in my opinion atleast, it’s nowhere near where it should be and still requires a lot of fixing for multiple aspects of the game! So I really don’t hope BA let the foot off the gas!

But I still have not lost faith in BA. Beneath all the issues, there still is an amazing game underneath which has so much potential if it can be finetuned. And with BA releasing patches at the rate at which they have been doing (which also means some unwanted issues or old issues crop up again due to lesser time for testing) it’s clear they are very eager to bring a better experience to the gamers and they are passionately working towards it.

Sadly, last year has been almost disastrous in terms of gaming! So many highly anticipated games (cyberpunk, battlefield 2042 to name a couple) have been terribly disappointing! So I guess it was just a bad year for gaming in general.
2021 had many good games. So please don't generalize. Cricket 22 was a poor release and nothing can cover it up.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
A
2021 had many good games. So please don't generalize. Cricket 22 was a poor release and nothing can cover it up.
Agreed. If they can't test the basics of a game, we should assume that they are taking their customers for granted. Breaking atleast one important thing in every patch they come up with. Playface thing is the latest. Big Ant is spitting on their loyal customers' faces.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Can we expect a mini patch to fix this today itself?
I can't say for sure as they aren't ready yet, but I know we have the issue resolved internally already, so will just depend on the time to go through the process of getting that completed.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
I can't say for sure as they aren't ready yet, but I know we have the issue resolved internally already, so will just depend on the time to go through the process of getting that completed.
Thanks. I assume that if it is not today, we will have to wait until monday. That is another weekend gone without playing the game atleast for some of us. Would love to see that fixed by tonight.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
what size was today's patch ?? on steam

Users who are viewing this thread