Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
That's all the game is though...

The game isn't at a point where users who have paid their hard-earned can sit and enjoy it (or even access parts of it) so it's not surprising the general discussion thread is filled with complaints about bugs.

This wasn't really up for discussion. There's a thread for reporting bugs. So use it. It makes everyone's life easier.

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
Assuming you are right handed I guess the umpire thought it might have pitched outside leg. Remember umpires have to be certain - I doubt I'd have given that out IRL. Having said that I would have reviewed if I'd been the bowling team captain and I had reviews left! I wonder if the judgment strength of the captain affects the decision to review?
Missed a sweep off Lyon, even i thought it was plumb...ump unmoved. Surely they'll review and im done for...no, confer, no review.

Thanks for the life...

View attachment 261450

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is a genuine question and I'm not trying to make a joke, but does BA test the game before releasing a patch? Because some of the issues are so glaringly obvious from ball-one that surely they were evident if testing was taking place.

If testing is happening and the patch is still released that raises all sorts of other questions...

We are the testers… they released the patch we tested and reported the bugs, new patch in process and so on…

BA has played smart move this time by chosing us as testers instead hiring separate team and pay them

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Assuming you are right handed I guess the umpire thought it might have pitched outside leg. Remember umpires have to be certain - I doubt I'd have given that out IRL. Having said that I would have reviewed if I'd been the bowling team captain and I had reviews left! I wonder if the judgment strength of the captain affects the decision to review?
No it was the left handed Stokes so you would have had the finger straight up as would i!

Hester

County Cricketer
Does anyone know if anything's been said about fixing the crowd going into a screaming and whistling loop that lasts for the whole match after a boundary or a wicket? Like, they don't just make loud cheering sounds for 10 seconds after a wicket...they never stop.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Does anyone know if anything's been said about fixing the crowd going into a screaming and whistling loop that lasts for the whole match after a boundary or a wicket? Like, they don't just make loud cheering sounds for 10 seconds after a wicket...they never stop.

I don't have that. I have quiet and generally half-full crowds at all venues unfortunately. Sounds like I'm playing at an almost empty venue. I almost wish I had that problem. :lol

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I don't have that. I have quiet and generally half-full crowds at all venues unfortunately. Sounds like I'm playing at an almost empty venue. I almost wish I had that problem. :lol
Same. I wondered if I was missing an option somewhere, but given how much of a shambles they are right now, next time England play at home there could be hardly anyone there anyway.

Assumed it was just Big Ant future proofing :D

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Same. I wondered if I was missing an option somewhere, but given how much of a shambles they are right now, next time England play at home there could be hardly anyone there anyway.

Assumed it was just Big Ant future proofing :D
Tests will still sell out as venues are smaller here. Now if they were representitive of county cricket...

Hester

County Cricketer
Weird! So after a wicket the crowd don't scream and whistle? It's goes on for the rest of a match for me. I'm close to turning them off totally.

Users who are viewing this thread