Cricket 24 - General Discussion

seeing all the same old dumb things decided i wont buy cricket 24 , if they want to heavily focus on license what's the point of making Cricket 24.What a dumb dev story video its same as Cricket 22 shots looks so clumsy.Big ant is brainless

Congratulations to all the people who have been hyping this sh*t game since April, including myself. We were expecting too much from Bug Ant Studios. What they are throwing towards a piece of Cricket 22 DLC really, really disappointed stuff. I really hope I can see EA Sports making cricket games in my life. I will not spend my money on these games by Big Ant Studio.

I like one thing out of all the video is that some players have unique animations to them and that makes them more authentic , like that snippet from the video

No mention of PSL and Pakistan team license?
No mention of PSL not even a hint. Super Smash too, feels the video is way too short or clipped. 1 min 37 sec video about licenses is funny at this point.

Absolutely Nothing new that we did not know ? Very disappointing. No metion of any improved gameplay. Looks like that the game would be with same gameplay with licences and stadium addition. No wonder Bif Ant has just kept mum with minimum of marketing. Every release, I have gone and bought both the PC and Xbox versions but this year will wait to see the reviews, gameplay and if there is an improvement will make a decision to buy. So disappointing that after a delay , they come up with a video less than 3 minutes and NOTHING NEW ?

Users who are viewing this thread