Cricket 24 - General Discussion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah I’m yet to see a sports game that has commentary as one of it’s strong suits
Cricket 97 comes to mind, although that could be as a result of me being very young and not easily bored of repetitions.

But now I hardly every even notice it.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Forget shot force and lower batsmen power..
For alterations such as this, that almost need to be global throughout the game or at least a team, it'd be nice to have a global skill adjuster.

Then I'd be able to rapidly take down every player I need to by 2-3 power skill increments etc.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
For alterations such as this, that almost need to be global throughout the game or at least a team, it'd be nice to have a global skill adjuster.

Then I'd be able to rapidly take down every player I need to by 2-3 power skill increments etc.

Yeah not sure we will get that. But agree.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cricket 97 comes to mind, although that could be as a result of me being very young and not easily bored of repetitions.

But now I hardly every even notice it.

Nostalgia is a strong factor indeed. Most of those games we cherish are mainly because we played them when we were young enough to not notice flaws or indulge in nitpicking and they instead provided us memories.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
would be nice if the server didn't go down every 5 minitues.Also they could have done a better job in bringing over the teams from cricket 22 in the academy there is not one county team that has the correct ground set up .Its proving a real grind to just get the county championship teams in some sort of usable format.Don't want to start a career until its in order .

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
would be nice if the server didn't go down every 5 minitues.Also they could have done a better job in bringing over the teams from cricket 22 in the academy there is not one county team that has the correct ground set up .Its proving a real grind to just get the county championship teams in some sort of usable format.Don't want to start a career until its in order .
I hope by then they revamp the career mode with some add on features. Starting a career mode now doesn't feel exciting.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Test match cricket batting is pretty top notch at the moment. The difference between facing the new ball and a ball that is older is very immersive. On a grassy surface the ball jumps at you and I just got done LBW two balls in a row and the replay it looked very genuine and welll like cricket. Immersive gameplay is king. Then the quirky movements or the sliding fielder or the strange little animations in cut scenes or whatever really don't bother you at all as you are setting yourself up mentally for the next ball.
@MattW
Below difficulty is

Batting Hard
AI LEGEND
Stadium Narendra Modi

Kohli 66(15) 8 six same direction ----- No Field Changing even regular hitting

How you are saying Test cricket is Improving . This is not test ------- TEST IS WORST Gameplay ----- EVEN THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED AND TESTED THE TEST AND RELEASED THE GAME

testcricketdifficuties.png

testcricket1.png
testcricket.png

Attachments

• testcricketdifficuties.png
    testcricketdifficuties.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • testcricket.png
    testcricket.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

joeb86