Story English Domestic Season 2004

Bryer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK, being a pom, I have decided to play the full English domestic season for 2004. I'm using an updated roster, Sam's exe and will have AI v9 installed tonight hopefully. I am currently running AI 6. I will be playing as Durham, the worst team in the English setup by EA's say so. I will have my first match against Sussex tonight. I will post a full 1st Innings report sometime after 7pm GMT.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Originally posted by Bryer
OK, being a pom, I have decided to play the full English domestic season for 2004. I'm using an updated roster, Sam's exe and will have AI v9 installed tonight hopefully. I am currently running AI 6. I will be playing as Durham, the worst team in the English setup by EA's say so. I will have my first match against Sussex tonight. I will post a full 1st Innings report sometime after 7pm GMT.

look forward to it! You should have picked Lancashire, then you have Flintoff! :D

Bryer

School Cricketer
LOL, well to be honest I wanted a challenge and being Durham certainly will provide that. I'm a Surrey supporter but that would just be too easy. 1st Innings report of my first match will be online in about 3 hours!

Bryer

School Cricketer
18/03/04 Day 1:

Good Morning and welcome to Hove for this Frizzell County championship match between Sussex and Durham. This is the opening game in the season for both teams and it looks like it could be a entertaining game. Now over to Tony Greig for his pitch report:

Thanks Richie well what can I say about this pitch? Its crap, very green, very slow and very very dangerous. This pitch is going to cause havoc with the batting and may produce some very low scores. I expect this game to be over in a few days. The weather is grey and overcast with a high chance of rain disrupting play over the 4 days of this match. To sum up crap pitch, crap weather and crap country. Back to you Richie, in the central missionary position.

Tony Greig there with his pitch report. The toss has been won by Sussex this morning and they have elected to bat first.

We will be back with the team news in just a few moments.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
18/03/04 Day 1:

Good Morning and welcome to Hove for this Frizzell County championship match between Sussex and Durham. This is the opening game in the season for both teams and it looks like it could be a entertaining game. Now over to Tony Greig for his pitch report:

Thanks Richie well what can I say about this pitch? Its crap, very green, very slow and very very dangerous. This pitch is going to cause havoc with the batting and may produce some very low scores. I expect this game to be over in a few days. The weather is grey and overcast with a high chance of rain disrupting play over the 4 days of this match. To sum up crap pitch, crap weather and crap country. Back to you Richie, in the central missionary position.

Tony Greig there with his pitch report. The toss has been won by Sussex this morning and they have elected to bat first.

We will be back with the team news in just a few moments.

lol, hey i live in the uk! Hey you might actually see some seam

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer

LOL - excellent. Ever thought of going into broadcasting? Can't wait for the match report.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Originally posted by FishBowlMan
LOL - excellent. Ever thought of going into broadcasting? Can't wait for the match report.

lets hope its worth the wait

Bryer

School Cricketer
Well I had to reformat so Richie and the boys are awaiting the match to get underway. Will hopefully start this week at some point!

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Well I had to reformat so Richie and the boys are awaiting the match to get underway. Will hopefully start this week at some point!

We'll put it down to a rain delay as its the UK - or maybe the wrong sort of leaves on the pitch. Good luck and may you beat all bar Essex!!!

John.

Users who are viewing this thread