T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Doesn't look half bad tbh

Its funny that lot of folks from the subcontinental social media kept casting apprehensions on the stadium being ready in time, blah blah blah! These are drop in stadiums and the pitch is drop-in from Adelaide too. And folks in USA are pretty tight about achieving timelines and getting things ready on time. The stadium looks pretty awesome. Hope the pitch has some zip in it for the bowlers because the boundaries are going to be very small and we could see 300+ if we get flat pitches.

The tickets are god damn expensive for India games. I will watch it on TV. Hope they telecast it on American sports channels. Another chance for the locals to get into this, like how it happened during Major League Cricket last year.

Its funny that lot of folks from the subcontinental social media kept casting apprehensions on the stadium being ready in time, blah blah blah! These are drop in stadiums and the pitch is drop-in from Adelaide too. And folks in USA are pretty tight about achieving timelines and getting things ready on time. The stadium looks pretty awesome. Hope the pitch has some zip in it for the bowlers because the boundaries are going to be very small and we could see 300+ if we get flat pitches.

The tickets are god damn expensive for India games. I will watch it on TV. Hope they telecast it on American sports channels. Another chance for the locals to get into this, like how it happened during Major League Cricket last year.
I have heard, I cannot find the article but one or two games would on. Need to find the article.

Actually kinda makes sense from tournament management POV, but that only leads a sane mind to ask "why have the final on a Saturday?"

I know the answer, but still.
An astrologer told them to :spy

USA cricket team just beat a very talented Bangladesh team, what does this mean for USA cricket overall guys?

Hey guys it would be nice if you could check out my article for the Playing 11s for the test nations in this T20 WC. Share your opinions or any changes you would like to recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread