SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Thought I'd surprise everyone with a little gift! SG RP Spider has been uploaded. Even though I had to massively reduce the density of the spider web (much to my dismay) in order to make it importable, the bat came out alright. Hope, y'all like it! Enjoy, and please rate the bat if you can.

View attachment 295474
@SalmanWahidi, just a suggestion, I think the area highlighted in the image attached below is supposed to orange not red. As well as the red on the SG Crest, it is also supposed to be orange. Reference Image is attached as well:

IMG_20240609_225513_923.jpg1717967209237.png

One more thing, I think the sticker on the back is a bit too stretched. I have an SG so I noticed that:

20240609_230142.jpg

Last edited:
@SalmanWahidi, just a suggestion, I think the area highlighted in the image attached below is supposed to orange not red. As well as the red on the SG Crest, it is also supposed to be orange. Reference Image is attached as well:

View attachment 295725View attachment 295727

One more thing, I think the sticker on the back is a bit too stretched. I have an SG so I noticed that:

View attachment 295726

Thanks. Will fix the orange, and will see what I can do about the sticker.

View attachment 295767Hi bro @SalmanWahidi can you please design gray nicolls victus here. its new bat from 2024 and not available in game. marcus stoinis using this bat now. I shall be very thankful to you
I've been focusing on making some of the current bats that the players are using, so yes, I can make this one too.

SS Premium, QdK, and Tim David have been uploaded. Please rate my bats if you like my work. Enjoy!

CORRECTION: The picture that shows Finn Allen's bat is actually SS Premium. Finn Allen uses Gladiator Blue 2024.

SS Finn Allen, QdK, Tim David.png

Last edited:
This looks amazing!

But doesn't Finn Allen use the Gladiator Blue stickers? This is the SS Premium.
TBH, this is what I got from searching his bat on the internet and watching him bat vs. AFG. I guess we have SS Premium in the game :p

Hey there, any chance of the new Kookaburra Beast 2024 version used by Glenn Maxwell?

Attachments

• gettyimages-2156057578-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-2156057578-2048x2048.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 10
  • gettyimages-2156057589-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-2156057589-2048x2048.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 10
TBH, this is what I got from searching his bat on the internet and watching him bat vs. AFG. I guess we have SS Premium in the game :p
Yeah, it's good to have it in the game. One more thing, I think it's easier now than ever to make the RVD/Tilak Stickers. Just a different colourway to the QDK.

1718090019351.png

Users who are viewing this thread