SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Hey noticed you are taking requests is that just for bats or playfaces also ? Thanks

Chris

Would it be possible to get a Gunn & Moore Maxi and Hero to go with the wonderful GM Purist you did some time back? I've been tinkering with some early to mid-2000s teams/squads and they're two of the bats that are noticeably missing, especially for the South Africans of the time.

Like Chris above, I figured I'd ask given requests appear to be back on!

Hey noticed you are taking requests is that just for bats or playfaces also ? Thanks

Chris
Just bats.
Post automatically merged:

Would it be possible to get a Gunn & Moore Maxi and Hero to go with the wonderful GM Purist you did some time back? I've been tinkering with some early to mid-2000s teams/squads and they're two of the bats that are noticeably missing, especially for the South Africans of the time.

Like Chris above, I figured I'd ask given requests appear to be back on!
Can you please attach pics of these bats? I'd need good quality front, back, and side pictures in which the bat is shown straight.

Can you please attach pics of these bats? I'd need good quality front, back, and side pictures in which the bat is shown straight.

It's pretty difficult to get real high-quality shots of them given the age of the bats. The ones at the top of these pages are about as good as it gets from what I can see. Hard to get side-on shots as well, unfortunately.

GM Maxi

GM Hero

I've attached a zip file with some other shots as well. I'm not sure if they're good enough, but I appreciate you even considering it.

Attachments

• GM_Hero_Maxi.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 5
I can see how it can be annoying. I hated when I couldn't change Babar's bat (they decided to lock his for some reason). Luckily, I had him uploaded before they made this annoying change, and I was able to download that version that had the bat unlocked.

Now, to answer your question: ideally, it would've been awesome if we were able to edit all the aspects of the licensed players (minus their name, dob, obviously), but since it is not the case, the only solution is to create custom players with custom playfaces.

The problem with custom playfaces is that they don't look as good as the licensed playfaces. So, if you don't really care about the playfaces looking ultra-realistic, it is infinitely better to use custom players than licensed players. The only question is if anyone have that much time and energy to create a squad of players with decent looking playfaces. Hope this answers the question (sorry about the lengthy reply).

Pics are good. Added it to my bats-to-do list.
I was more worried that BA had put some sort of code in the game to stop users from creating their own versions of licensed players lol

Four colourways for the Colossus (the requested Bairstow bat) and four colourways for the Problade.

Alright. Seems straightforward enough. Will do it!

It's pretty difficult to get real high-quality shots of them given the age of the bats. The ones at the top of these pages are about as good as it gets from what I can see. Hard to get side-on shots as well, unfortunately.

GM Maxi

GM Hero

I've attached a zip file with some other shots as well. I'm not sure if they're good enough, but I appreciate you even considering it.
Appreciate the pictures. Will see what I can do!

Hey man, would you be able to make one of the EM cricket bats? Struggled getting a good photo but players like Kevin Sinclair and Steven Taylor use them at the moment

Attachments

• IMG_2029.png
    IMG_2029.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2028.png
    IMG_2028.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 10
Hey man, would you be able to make one of the EM cricket bats? Struggled getting a good photo but players like Kevin Sinclair and Steven Taylor use them at the moment
I could try if you could get me a back picture as well.

I've uploaded TON Player Edition. Please rate if you like my work.

View attachment 295820
Wow amazing work bud!!! Always so great to see a new bat! It’s like Christmas every time. I wonder if anyone has had the issue of corrupt data? I’ve now lost all my downloads 3 times where the game has reset to basically scratch. Really annoying! I have to go and download all teams and bats etc again. Anyone know of a fix for this?

Users who are viewing this thread