Pakistan Team Discussion

Are you Pakistani Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 92 74.8%
  • No!

Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters
Try opening with your Best players instead of your Worst, hiding players with no power at opener doesn't work anymore, not winning T20s until Babar and Rizwan are out of the team.

The more criticism you read about Pakistan in the current T20, makes me wonder why they havent been a good Test side yet. Their players seem to be from the classical mould- I wouldnt go as far as calling them like for like as Rahane/Pujara, but the batting temperament is clearly there.

Maybe Gillespie can mould them into a side that wins consistently. Then again, the choice of captain and chopping/changing at the helm of the board tends to impact their on field performances as well.

The more criticism you read about Pakistan in the current T20, makes me wonder why they havent been a good Test side yet. Their players seem to be from the classical mould- I wouldnt go as far as calling them like for like as Rahane/Pujara, but the batting temperament is clearly there.

Maybe Gillespie can mould them into a side that wins consistently. Then again, the choice of captain and chopping/changing at the helm of the board tends to impact their on field performances as well.

Because they haven’t focused on/played as much test cricket recently.

They’ve got potential definitely, they were pretty competitive in Australia and brushed aside Sri Lanka away like it was nothing. Masood’s a good captain and Gillespie is a top tier coach. What they need is a board that’s willing to back test cricket.

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Users who are viewing this thread