Bangladesh Team Discussion

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would love to see Bangladesh in Semis bcz they deserved that! They are working really hard.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yesss Bangladesh! Rubel you beauty. Mushfiqur class as always, and Riyad great knock.

1iram1

Club Captain
And forgot Mashrafe. What a great captain and intelligent bowler, playing with a damaged leg and giving it his all.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I would love to see Bangladesh in Semis bcz they deserved that! They are working really hard.

:lol

All of them work hard. Unless India have a shocker, Bangladesh's road will end at the quarters. But, they deserve to be in the quarters. Well played to them and I'm really happy for their fans. No matter how they play, they always come out and support their team.

bijutoha

School Cricketer
After World Cup 2015. Now Bangladesh made their position more strong then before. Mustafizur Rahman is the new game changer of this team. I hope he will take a long time to serve his best.

2eezgae.jpg

Attachments

• mustafizur-rahman-1435052133-800.jpg
    mustafizur-rahman-1435052133-800.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0

T.A.Sa_biTT

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Shakib Al- Hasan is the only 7th All-rounder with 4000 runs and 200 wickets in ODI; he has done it in his 153rd match against Proteas!!
The Legendary Bengal Tiger!

Last edited:

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
you know their series win against South Africa means they will be in the next champions trophy at the expense of the west indies or pakistan.

and rightly so ..

I dont see the issue.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
about 4 years ago I had a bet with someone that Bangladesh would finish this decade above the west indies, so I'll be happy, they still have a bit to do in tests though.

I don't know about Bangladesh but Soumya Sarkar definitely will. That guy is a gun player.

T.A.Sa_biTT

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I don't know about Bangladesh but Soumya Sarkar definitely will. That guy is a gun player.
And don't forget Mustafizur Rahman.. These 2 guys leading both the bowling & batting department like a boss! They brought the confidence that how many talented youngsters are there waiting to be one of the tigers. :) [HASHTAG]#riseofthetigers[/HASHTAG]:thumbs

Last edited:

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bangladesh have been surprisingly good since the World Cup in one day stuff; I just hope that eventually it shows in their test cricket where they are still behind the eight older nations

One day I hope that we'll actually give them a home tour, it'd be way more interesting than having Sri Lanka twice in three years...

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm saying this now, Bangladesh is going to get out of the group stage and go into the Super 10s for the World T20

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bangladesh have been surprisingly good since the World Cup in one day stuff; I just hope that eventually it shows in their test cricket where they are still behind the eight older nations

One day I hope that we'll actually give them a home tour, it'd be way more interesting than having Sri Lanka twice in three years...
Looking at how they played last time they were in England, there's no reason it couldn't be an exciting series. With Mustafizur, Rubel and Taskin, they even have an exciting seam attack.

Users who are viewing this thread