Pakistan Team Discussion

Are you Pakistani Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 92 74.8%
  • No!

Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters
Pakistan deserved this.

As heartbreaking as the losses to USA and India were, particularly the latter one given how close we got, they were deserved losses and probably in the best interest of Pakistan. Had Pakistan managed to beat India, this mediocre "aala qiyadat" would've been given a new lease on life.

I hated the farce through which Babar got his captaincy back, and I wasn't even in favour of Shaheen being captain, but the least Shaheen deserved was a proper run at the helm instead of us reverting back to a timid insaan with a timid approach, especially how he simply refused to grow and evolve as a captain.

Making the same mistakes over, and over, and over, and over again has gotten nobody nothing. It's insane how Babar, the supposed flagbearer of this generation, was put in a position of power and given autonomy unlike any I've seen in my years as a cricket fan, and the only thing he's done is set our T20 side back a good decade, if not more.

Absolutely despise Babar Azam the captain, to the point where it genuinely does not matter that he's the best batter in the country. Using the word "average" to describe his leadership capabilities is doing a disservice to the word "average".

Pakistan are going out in the first round in a group consisting of USA, Ireland and Canada. Not because we lack the talent or the infrastructure, but because the people running our board and our cricket team have their heads so far up their asses that they've gone back in time to fukcing 2003 when T20 cricket was in its adolescence.

Pakistan deserved this.

As heartbreaking as the losses to USA and India were, particularly the latter one given how close we got, they were deserved losses and probably in the best interest of Pakistan. Had Pakistan managed to beat India, this mediocre "aala qiyadat" would've been given a new lease on life.

I hated the farce through which Babar got his captaincy back, and I wasn't even in favour of Shaheen being captain, but the least Shaheen deserved was a proper run at the helm instead of us reverting back to a timid insaan with a timid approach, especially how he simply refused to grow and evolve as a captain.

Making the same mistakes over, and over, and over, and over again has gotten nobody nothing. It's insane how Babar, the supposed flagbearer of this generation, was put in a position of power and given autonomy unlike any I've seen in my years as a cricket fan, and the only thing he's done is set our T20 side back a good decade, if not more.

Absolutely despise Babar Azam the captain, to the point where it genuinely does not matter that he's the best batter in the country. Using the word "average" to describe his leadership capabilities is doing a disservice to the word "average".

Pakistan are going out in the first round in a group consisting of USA, Ireland and Canada. Not because we lack the talent or the infrastructure, but because the people running our board and our cricket team have their heads so far up their asses that they've gone back in time to fukcing 2003 when T20 cricket was in its adolescence.
When the groups are tailored to favour the bigger sides there's no excuses for losing to associates. Weather is unfortunate but losing matches against weaker opposition puts you at even greater risk of falling foul to bad luck. Same goes for Ireland.

When the groups are tailored to favour the bigger sides there's no excuses for losing to associates. Weather is unfortunate but losing matches against weaker opposition puts you at even greater risk of falling foul to bad luck. Same goes for Ireland.
I really don't care about losing and winning with Pakistan, they always do this. They'll lose to the weakest link and then go on to beat tournament favorites.

But the current state of affairs within the board and the team, and the disenfranchisement it has created amongst the most loyal of fans is a cause of great concern.

I really don't care about losing and winning with Pakistan, they always do this. They'll lose to the weakest link and then go on to beat tournament favorites.

But the current state of affairs within the board and the team, and the disenfranchisement it has created amongst the most loyal of fans is a cause of great concern.
Yeah, the last 12 months has been quite the sh!t show even by PCB standards.

Pakistan deserved this.

Quite aptly put. Add Rizwan to the mix too, he and Babar are one and the same.

which coach would you like to blame? Kirsten, Gillespie, Azhar Mahmood, Saqlain, Hafeez, Bradburn, Arthur... I'm sure we could find some more aswell

Despite multiple people including Pakistani fans pointing out to the bloke that the coaches have nothing to do with the recent struggles of the Pakistani side the bloke still thinks the fix to the mess is Shoaib Akhtar.

Users who are viewing this thread