T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

So the second big upset incoming today from USA. South Africa has not played convincing cricket yet except the Sri Lanka match. USA can give them a run for their money. Only thing to see is what USA shows up. Good batting surface should definitely help them.

So the second big upset incoming today from USA. South Africa has not played convincing cricket yet except the Sri Lanka match. USA can give them a run for their money. Only thing to see is what USA shows up. Good batting surface should definitely help them.

SA still hold the upper hand here. I agree they haven't been convincing enough. Had the match been in New York, I'd have put VCash on USA.

SA still hold the upper hand here. I agree they haven't been convincing enough. Had the match been in New York, I'd have put VCash on USA.
Looks like NY pitch has followed

Shaun Pollock reckons it's a win the toss and bowl first game, and that it'll be a low scoring encounter. Let's see if the captains agree now that it's toss time.

Good start this from USA, few more wickets needed and containment of runs.

Or concede 30 in an over
Jasdeep is such a horrendous bowler. HE has been the weaklink in this lineup. They should have gone for a little more experience and should have had Ian Holland or Rusty in the side.

Match is already finished. Good win South Africa
No idea what Shaun Pollock saw saying this is a slow and low scoring wicket.

Mind games by him led to USA bowling first lol!

Some atrocious bowling by the Americans! Dollies!

Users who are viewing this thread