T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Disgraceful how people have the audacity to harass cricketers in public about their performance. Imagine if someone mocked this guy in public about his job performance.
And of course Sanghis in the replies laughing about it, would love to see them on the receiving end.
When the flip flops come off you know he's mad

Disgraceful how people have the audacity to harass cricketers in public about their performance. Imagine if someone mocked this guy in public about his job performance.
And of course Sanghis in the replies laughing about it, would love to see them on the receiving end.
Apparently it wasn’t even about his performance, the guy abused his family

The two filthiest fan groups are Sanghis who bring their supremacist politics into cricket, and Babar cultists. Nothing else comes close to them.

Apparently it wasn’t even about his performance, the guy abused his family

To be honest most of the comments are just funny nothing serious. That is X. You are going to get from other side of the country making fun of the other side and vice versa. You need to relax a tad little bit. If we all keep speaking this way when either country people reply on X, its going to be an infestation of highest order.

It is absolutely disgraceful to criticize players this way and harass them no matter what country they play for. They also need to be named and shamed in public, the companies that they work for need to release the performance reviews in public as well and let the world criticize them. Also bringing Parents and family in between of a cricket performance just tells me what is wrong with this world. Absolutely shameful.

I am on Haris's or anyone else who are making fun of Babar, Azam, Ifti, Rizwan vacationing in UK. It is their life, they can do whatever they want.

Didn't see the match but Sammy seems to have rediscovered the West Indies magic
Love Darren Sammy and his genuine love for cricket
fearsome tweak these people
The two filthiest fan group..... Babar cultists. Nothing else comes close to them.
Bro what did I ever do to you :crying:

What made Haris Rauf think it was an Indian fan?

@CerealKiller @WubbaLubbaDubDub help me out please :p

On a serious note, remember Rohit Sharma in 2012 Aussie tour alongside Praveen Kumaar going full maa behen.

Kohli has a history the infamous Wankhede incident as well people do try to take things for granted and abuse players openly and sometimes things like these do happen.

A piece of advice to everyone don't look at the scums. Keep it positive.

To be honest most of the comments are just funny nothing serious. That is X. You are going to get from other side of the country making fun of the other side and vice versa. You need to relax a tad little bit. If we all keep speaking this way when either country people reply on X, its going to be an infestation of highest order.

It is absolutely disgraceful to criticize players this way and harass them no matter what country they play for. They also need to be named and shamed in public, the companies that they work for need to release the performance reviews in public as well and let the world criticize them. Also bringing Parents and family in between of a cricket performance just tells me what is wrong with this world. Absolutely shameful.

I am on Haris's or anyone else who are making fun of Babar, Azam, Ifti, Rizwan vacationing in UK. It is their life, they can do whatever they want.
What’s funny about it? Absolutely nothing.
When you turn a blind eye to such behaviour, no matter from where, it sends a message that they can keep doing it without impunity.
And you may not see it, but i definitely do see the political undertones on most social media interactions i see from India

@CerealKiller @WubbaLubbaDubDub help me out please :p

On a serious note, remember Rohit Sharma in 2012 Aussie tour alongside Praveen Kumaar going full maa behen.

Kohli has a history the infamous Wankhede incident as well people do try to take things for granted and abuse players openly and sometimes things like these do happen.

A piece of advice to everyone don't look at the scums. Keep it positive.
Quite simple, because it’s hard to believe someone would insult his own team’s player like that. So he thought he must not be from Pakistan, but he underestimated the filth in our fanbase too. Nothing much to read into it.

What’s funny about it? Absolutely nothing.
When you turn a blind eye to such behaviour, no matter from where, it sends a message that they can keep doing it without impunity.
And you may not see it, but i definitely do see the political undertones on most social media interactions i see from India
But thats exactly what I said, it is X/Twitter. Hence we have meaningful discussion here. If you cannot eliminate the hate in the world, mute them. How many will you fight? Is that bothering anyone except you? Is anyone else's health getting bad except you? So trying to explain this, there is too much hate in the world we live in unfortunately. Need to overlook that and do whats good by spreading and reading good things.

I am not saying turn a blind eye, I am just saying for things like these just shut your eye and move on! There are bigger and better things to invest our energy in. Politics is everywhere, India Pakistan, Israel Gaza, USA vs all, US vs Russia, people will keep undermining other nation they hate, we all know that, these fake patriots will keep doing it. So its better to close eyes in this instance as neither you or me are going to change the world for this.

Fir mein bolunga toh log bolenge ke yeh kya bol diya! (If I say something on this, people will be like what????)

1718717680949.png

Fir mein bolunga toh log bolenge ke yeh kya bol diya! (If I say something on this, people will be like what????)

View attachment 296116
tenor.gif

Quite simple, because it’s hard to believe someone would insult his own team’s player like that. So he thought he must not be from Pakistan, but he underestimated the filth in our fanbase too. Nothing much to read into it.
IMO that was poor from him to assume he was Indian especially in a foreign country of mix cultures thar too given the how the two countries stand these days.

Imagine the outrcy from Pakistan if the roles was reversed like a Indian guy abusing xyz Indian player and Indian player saying are you a Pakistani.

Anyways staying away from scums is best way to go.

PS - I need a girl as caring as Haris Rauf wife.

Man I am getting older day by day :crying: :crying: :crying:

View attachment 296116

Chalo mein bol deta hu.

Let me tell you why.
It’s because most people who abuse Pakistani cricketers on social media are from India.
And he clearly must have had a bad experience with Indian fans during the World Cup. The clips of a Hindu religious slogan being yelled at Rizwan are there for you to see.
Show me one instance of "Allahu Akbar" or something like that being yelled at an Indian player.
Whenever idiots like Waqar Younis said something wrong about Hindus, they were almost universally condemned by Pakistani fans. When Yash Dayal posts a “love Jihad” story, half the Indian fanbase turns him into a hero

Chalo mein bol deta hu.

Let me tell you why.
It’s because most people who abuse Pakistani cricketers on social media are from India.
And he clearly must have had a bad experience with Indian fans during the World Cup. The clips of a Hindu religious slogan being yelled at Rizwan are there for you to see.
Show me one instance of "Allahu Akbar" or something like that being yelled at an Indian player.
Whenever idiots like Waqar Younis said something wrong about Hindus, they were almost universally condemned by Pakistani fans. When Yash Dayal posts a “love Jihad” story, half the Indian fanbase turns him into a hero
Again, you are taking a small topic from being nothing to everything brother! 2023 World Cup is done and dusted, its been almost a year. No point bringing in anything because Haris decided to stereotype a brown as an Indian. We are not salty he said that!

Mission Accomplished!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread